The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap! Shaun of the Dead HAS to be the new license! Red haired man in white and a bumbly companion! 12" figures probably! Dead killers! :rock

They still have two polystone items to announce.

Do you guys think it can well be the 1:1 Grievous bust?

We spotted it together with the Thing PF in those Iron Man helmet shots.

I sure hope they'll announce it now! :D:D:D

Man, this spooktacular has been weak this year!

Come one Sideshow, I have money, show me something I want to buy!!!

Holy crap! Shaun of the Dead HAS to be the new license! Red haired man in white and a bumbly companion! 12" figures probably! Dead killers! :rock

God, I hope so... Damn I want Shaun of the Dead figures....

Earlier when I was saw the Criswell video, I was so excited I was typing Sean instead of Shaun in the chatroom.... :banana:banana:banana

This would be awesome news!!

Uh-oh... nerd fight!!!

Anyway, that really does sound like Shaun of the dead... oh Man I hope its 1/6 figures and not some crappy bobblehead cocktease. I would buy every figure from a Shaun of the Dead line :rock

Can we all please try to get along? I know we're operating on low levels of sleep and too many hours in front of a computer screen, but it's really depressing to come in here and see people fighting with each other. If you're mad about the way spooktacular is going, that's one thing, but please don't fight amongst yourselves. It makes the monkey cry :monkey2

One of the goals of Spooktacular is to help bring the collecting community together in a common purpose - to have fun, find some good deals, enjoy a few new announcements, whine together about the crappy announcements :)lol) and celebrate horror and Halloween! It's never perfect and never will be, but we hope it's at least a LITTLE fun :duff

May I suggest visiting the lolcats for some much-needed laughter? https://icanhascheezburger.com/

Can we all please try to get along? I know we're operating on low levels of sleep and too many hours in front of a computer screen, but it's really depressing to come in here and see people fighting with each other. If you're mad about the way spooktacular is going, that's one thing, but please don't fight amongst yourselves. It make the monkey cry :monkey2

One of the goals of Spooktacular is to help bring the collecting community together in a common purpose - to have fun, find some good deals, enjoy a few new announcements, whine together about the crappy announcements :)lol) and celebrate horror and Halloween! It's never perfect and never will be, but we hope it's at least a LITTLE fun :duff

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Shaun of the Dead is waaay fun, 1/6 figures from that alone would make my Spooktakular :rock

BTW, didn't Sideshow already sell the Grid Alien, or am I mistaken?

Can we all please try to get along? I know we're operating on low levels of sleep and too many hours in front of a computer screen, but it's really depressing to come in here and see people fighting with each other. If you're mad about the way spooktacular is going, that's one thing, but please don't fight amongst yourselves. It makes the monkey cry :monkey2

May I suggest visiting the lolcats for some much-needed laughter? https://icanhascheezburger.com/
This should make everybody feel better:
ndvd008jr9.png

Back