The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HA HA! FOUND IT That Really made me laugh. :) I'll give another hint. It's not what you think it is :) Not gonna enter though, just happy i figured it out.

Thanks, Guys. Your hints helped me.
bow9.gif

It is with great honor that bequeath my 7,500th Post during this glorious
Oktoberkurganicon.gif
Oktoberkurganuary!!!
Oktoberkurganicon.gif

And let it serve to remind the naysayers that the Krusade is still here and we will Kontinue to further the Kause!!!

And I do not forget that Highlander is not the only Sideshow liskenke to end without kompletion... So with this I dedikate my post to the Kause and for those seeking the completion of their own collections!!!

Take Notike Sideshow!!!!
7500kurgan.gif

The Spirits of those abandoned lines do not sleep lightly and they will return to exact their revenge!!!​

The Kurgan approves!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

Not trying to be a downer buddy, but Unless you work for SSC in the marketing department, how can you possibly know this? I'd not be supriesd if they recycled the sculpt, put him in a pair of jeans and a spooktacular shirt and called him Mort to be honest.

People have been begging for a PZ2 for years now. SS said a long time ago that they would never reissue any piece that's been long sold out. It's a way to reward those that jumped on the line and stuck with it when it first started.

That's how I could possibly know this :rolleyes:

People have been begging for a PZ2 for years now. SS said a long time ago that they would never reissue any piece that's been long sold out. It's a way to reward those that jumped on the line and stuck with it when it first started.

That's how I could possibly know this :rolleyes:

*clears throat- Stealth Iron Man*

They wouldn't want to alienate collectors either.
Releasing a variant would make collectors angry sort of like canceling a line before all the main characters were done.

They should just make Patient X instead.

The most I could picture Sideshow doing is making 20 more PZ's. But that aint gonna happen. I am afraid PZ ran his course a long time ago. :(

They will release a PZ variant because A) People want it and B) There is money to be made.

Just wait for it. You will see....
I can almost guarantee it.

They will release a PZ variant because A) People want it and B) There is money to be made.

Just wait for it. You will see....
I can almost guarantee it.

*pixletwin gets spray bottle... "Rory stop humping Loki's buttons! Git down now!" :lol\

To be honest, I would prefer a new zombie. I resigned myself to no PZ long ago, and I do think he is the least interesting in the line.

*pixletwin gets spray bottle... "Rory stop humping Loki's buttons! Git down now!" :lol\

To be honest, I would prefer a new zombie. I resigned myself to no PZ long ago, and I do think he is the least interesting in the line.

:lol:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

To be honest....I would totally buy a PZ revisit but if I owned the original I would still be upset. That's just how it is....sorry Loki :eek:

If an exclusive version of PZ was done its no different than offering a regular & exclusive of any other figure.

Back