The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they could even go a little nuts and make the exclusive have a higher ES. Why not? whit a regular series of 300, and a Es of 1000. We all know that the exclusive would sell, regardless of ES.

but they've been going backwards all week, why mess up a good thing? they can allways go forwards after they go backwords.

Failing that....

MORT!

Second Chances is not going backwards! Making a figure already made is! I WANT A BRAND NEW FIGURE!!! MORT!!!!

I would have liked Zero better if he actually looked like a patient. Maybe the little hospital gown thingy, or a straitjacket and hospital pants, electronic leads and stuff, an IV... etc

Second Chances is not going backwards! Making a figure already made is! I WANT A BRAND NEW FIGURE!!! MORT!!!!

Let's be honest P!tu. You would buy a PZ exclusive. I would, you would, and so would every one else...even the people who have the original version.

I want a new zombie too but even more than that I want a PZ revisit. :D:lol:monkey5

I said it before and I'll say it again, if they 'revisit' PZ, all my zombies are gone and I'm out of this line. It would be a slap in the face. I think SS likes that there is a rare item in this line that is so sought after.

In the end mate, it all comes down to the allmighty dollar. If they think they can gain more revenue by rehashing a figure, and giving it a new costume, even though they might loose say 100 to 1000 or so customers, if the net gain is higher than the loss, they might just go for it. SSc, like all companies, Is out to make a Buck. Fact of life. If they weren't then They'd be giving their products away at cost, or less.

I said it before and I'll say it again, if they 'revisit' PZ, all my zombies are gone and I'm out of this line. It would be a slap in the face. I think SS likes that there is a rare item in this line that is so sought after.

I understand how you could be mad, but its no different if its an exclusive version. As I said they have ex/reg of ever figure. Don't see why PZ would be any different. Either way I'd get a revisit and then go get PZ too. :lol

well i'm guessing they'll at least announce 1 12" figure since there are 6 days left and 6 spots other then that it looks like it might be a slow one for news although it is only noon.

Back