The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That contest was over fast - I didn't even get a chance to post. :monkey2:monkey2 My quick fingers are failing me!! :monkey4:monkey4

That contest was over fast - I didn't even get a chance to post. :monkey2:monkey2 My quick fingers are failing me!! :monkey4:monkey4

No kidding.. these seem to be started and ended before I even know whats going on.. pretty much no point in me paying attention anymore. :D

So many things I could say to this post but I think I'll be a good boy for a change and leave it alone :monkey1

I think my favorite part of all this is figuring out the Criswell videos, it's fun because they challenge you a bit, but the clues aren't so obscure you go nuts trying to figure out and come up with nothing. They really test your familiarity with these properties down to the smallest quote or tagline.

I think my favorite part of all this is figuring out the Criswell videos, it's fun because they challenge you a bit, but the clues aren't so obscure you go nuts trying to figure out and come up with nothing. They really test your familiarity with these properties down to the smallest quote or tagline.

I agree, but doesn't today's just seem too obvious that it's Shaun of the Dead? I've been racking my head all day for another movie but nothing even close has come to mind.

I agree, but doesn't today's just seem too obvious that it's Shaun of the Dead? I've been racking my head all day for another movie but nothing even close has come to mind.

How about Micheal Jackson? Wearing his white suit and hat, plus his pet monkey that he had.....and as for the dead, thriller!:chew:chew

I really really hope it is Shaun of the Dead.....I would love to own some quality figures!

A lot of us would love some Shaun figures to go with the Dead. But I can assure you, if it's a Medi or Hot Toys figure, I ain't paying $150 for another 12" figure.

I would as long as it was a killer version and I knew a better one would not come out. I'm not saying I would want to......but i would to have them in my collection.

Well, again, it does challenge personal knowledge. I've never seen any Dead film, Dawn of, Shaun of, nothing, so that was obscure to me. I've seen SAW and those clues were fairly easy to follow, as were the Grid Alien clues last night, but again, they challenge you slightly, but not too much so you can still figure out, which is nice. I was fully expecting something Grid Alien today, and while it's not the type of item I was expecting, the prediction was on.

Hehe, I'm weird because I love those films(Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, Planet Terror, and most recently Slither, which sorta had zombies I guess). The only problem is I can't find myself buying a zombie figure to add to my collection cause it'll scare the crap out of me! I may need therapy:lol
But if there will be Shaun figures soon, I'll definitely get those and maybe he can fight vampires for a while(my Buffy collection) until I get the gall to buy a zombie.

I know this is a BIG TIME LONG SHOT....but when I think of orange hair and and wearing white I think of Beaker from the Muppets adn the Dr. whatever his name is....though it has nothing to do with anything dead that I know of....but with Sideshow distributing those vinyl Mickey Mouse/Disney pieces (and I think Disney owns part/all of Jim Henson muppets) it doesn't seem so far fetched. :eek:...but believe me, I hope it is Shaun. *fingers crossed*

Back