The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunsen Honeydew had no hair and Beaker was his sidekick. Also, what about the DEAD comment? I'm hoping it is Shaun of the Dead, but NOT a bobble .. A nice 12" set would rock ... you've got red on ya

Sounds like someone knows his Muppets!! :lol :lol I said it was a LONG SHOT....I'm sure it's Shaun but I will laugh and then cry if it was something along the Muppet line.....or a bobblehead.

Sounds like someone knows his Muppets!! :lol :lol I said it was a LONG SHOT....I'm sure it's Shaun but I will laugh and then cry if it was something along the Muppet line.....or a bobblehead.

I love the muppets - still some of the funniest moments on tv came from the show. I know you said it was a long shot, but I was trying to assure myself that it wouldn't be a muppet. What other red-haired person in a white outfit could it be? I'm drawing a blank (other than Shaun) ...

Anyone else notice that the official clock on SS site is 1 hour behind? Or did DST happen I not know it? :monkey5

I love the muppets - still some of the funniest moments on tv came from the show. I know you said it was a long shot, but I was trying to assure myself that it wouldn't be a muppet. What other red-haired person in a white outfit could it be? I'm drawing a blank (other than Shaun) ...

I do too...when I'm not feeling well I always love to throw in The Muppet Movie and sing The Rainbow Connection. :eek::eek: I can't believe I just admitted to doing that!

Thats ok Jen, my wife makes fun of me when I join the kids in singing songs from The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy.

Behold naysayers, for it is the return of THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cower in fear at the great visage of the Mighty F'n Kurgan himself atop his war steed alongside the 2007 Kurgan-O-Lantern!!! All other Kontestants in the Karving Kontest need not enter, for here is your winner. I will take the Alien Warrior Bust Sideshow. You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!
kurganolanterniikj8.jpg

Behold naysayers, for it is the return of THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cower in fear at the great visage of the Mighty F'n Kurgan himself atop his war steed alongside the 2007 Kurgan-O-Lantern!!! All other Kontestants in the Karving Kontest need not enter, for here is your winner. I will take the Alien Warrior Bust Sideshow. You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!
kurganolanterniikj8.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Behold naysayers, for it is the return of THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cower in fear at the great visage of the Mighty F'n Kurgan himself atop his war steed alongside the 2007 Kurgan-O-Lantern!!! All other Kontestants in the Karving Kontest need not enter, for here is your winner. I will take the Alien Warrior Bust Sideshow. You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!​

and here i was thinking you could not possibly out-do your submission from last year.....i stand corrected...shame on me, shame on me.

I salute you sir!​

kurganolanterniikj8.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ILL GIVE YOU $1201 for the BUST!!!

I want a GOW or a game which I think is gonna be awesome and thats Assassin's Creed. I know not real horrorish but they would be cool.

Back