The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a BIG TIME LONG SHOT....but when I think of orange hair and and wearing white I think of Beaker from the Muppets adn the Dr. whatever his name is....though it has nothing to do with anything dead that I know of....but with Sideshow distributing those vinyl Mickey Mouse/Disney pieces (and I think Disney owns part/all of Jim Henson muppets) it doesn't seem so far fetched. :eek:...but believe me, I hope it is Shaun. *fingers crossed*

I will fly to Seattle and hunt you down if you are right :emperor

I really think it has to be Shaun... also there was the Mistress clue about disagreements over music (the record throwing scene) that was guessed by Jungle Jom a couple days ago.

I know this is a BIG TIME LONG SHOT....but when I think of orange hair and and wearing white I think of Beaker from the Muppets adn the Dr. whatever his name is....though it has nothing to do with anything dead that I know of....but with Sideshow distributing those vinyl Mickey Mouse/Disney pieces (and I think Disney owns part/all of Jim Henson muppets) it doesn't seem so far fetched. :eek:...but believe me, I hope it is Shaun. *fingers crossed*

Bunsen Honeydew had no hair and Beaker was his sidekick. Also, what about the DEAD comment? I'm hoping it is Shaun of the Dead, but NOT a bobble .. A nice 12" set would rock ... you've got red on ya

Seattle, Washington - Early Tuesday morning a man believed to be a sick, sick predator was rushed to the hospital after being attacked by his attackee who was wielding duel "Kroenen" blades from the film Hellboy. The victim was also rushed to the hospital after cutting her finger while making whoosh noises and flinging the blades around wildly. More to follow as the story unfolds.

Seattle, Washington - Early Tuesday morning a man believed to be a sick, sick predator was rushed to the hospital after being attacked by his attackee who was wielding duel "Kroenen" blades from the film Hellboy. The victim was also rushed to the hospital after cutting her finger while making whoosh noises and flinging the blades around wildly. More to follow as the story unfolds.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

f'n hilarious!!!

And please SS, don't tease us with Shaun of the Dead and give us f'n bobble heads :monkey2

I just hope it's not during the day!!!! I've been lucky in the past to have a job that let me surf the net at any hour... now Im starting a new job.. I don't know!!! :(

I'm worried too. I'm in meetings almost all day on Mondays. But my boss isn't there so hopefully they will be really quick tomorrow. I'd hate to miss out on a great figure because of stupid work :D

I probably won't win anything this spook. Not enough time to spend at chat,and when I am there no contests. Best of luck to all and may Freaks win big.

Dusty makes another appearance. She is in the pink.

PDVD_000.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That is too funny!!!! The victim also has a Kurgan sword....so that sick, sick predator is going to find himself in pieces. :lol:lol I feel a quickening may be in my near future!!! :D :D

Back