The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really spooky, but has this been announced yet?

Sideshow is going to distribute the Medicom Bruce Lee fig.

4375_press01-001.jpg

Ahh forget it, it's probably old news. I didn't see it listed under Medicom, but it is if you type in Bruce Lee under the search function. I guess I always fall for that one.

Last edited:
Yeah, 1:6 Cogs Would rock.

Too bad they never persued a little further with the Liscense from Games workshop, I'd loved to have seen some 1:6 Imperial Space marines, or guardsmen, or better yet ( and eaiser too, less armor) A freaking 1:6 Eisenhorn
9781844161560.jpg
I know they did the polystones a few years back, but As I've said over and over, I just have no room for statues :)

Not really spooky, but has this been announced yet?

Sideshow is going to distribute the Medicom Bruce Lee fig.

4375_press01-001.jpg

Ahh forget it, it's probably old news. I didn't see it listed under Medicom, but it is if you type in Bruce Lee under the search function. I guess I always fall for that one.

its under Hot toys for some reason!

Behold naysayers, for it is the return of THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN-O-LANTERN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cower in fear at the great visage of the Mighty F'n Kurgan himself atop his war steed alongside the 2007 Kurgan-O-Lantern!!! All other Kontestants in the Karving Kontest need not enter, for here is your winner. I will take the Alien Warrior Bust Sideshow. You're welcome!!!!!!!!!!
kurganolanterniikj8.jpg

Even though the Original Krusader thread is gone, it makes me proud to see such Kurganly posts these days!!!

Excellent work as always Bannister the Brave
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I have to say that I'm very impressed with this Spooktacular. Even if they aren't announcing as much stuff as SDCC or Toyfair, it's still a lot of items in a short period of time. The new interactive stuff is also a lot of fun. Everyone seems to enjoy the Criswell predicts, although the clues seem to be pretty easy.

The Mistress crystal ball is also hilarious - there's some great stuff in there too. Seems there have been a lot of good deals to be had as well and Mort is a great addition to the whole process. I also like the backstage pass feature - I hope those continue and aren't limited to Spooktacular.

I think those that aren't seeing announcements from their favorite franchises need to take a step back and see the whole effort. It truly is above and beyond anything they've done before.

edit: oh, and bob for apples - another great feature. There's a lot going on!

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm very impressed with this Spooktacular. Even if they aren't announcing as much stuff as SDCC or Toyfair, it's still a lot of items in a short period of time. The new interactive stuff is also a lot of fun. Everyone seems to enjoy the Criswell predicts, although the clues seem to be pretty easy.

The Mistress crystal ball is also hilarious - there's some great stuff in there too. Seems there have been a lot of good deals to be had as well and Mort is a great addition to the whole process.

I think those that aren't seeing announcements from their favorite franchises need to take a step back and see the whole effort. It truly is above and beyond anything they've done before.

Agreed. Bravo sideshow :clap:clap:clap

complaining about Spooktacular is like complaining about a welfare check.

Spooktacular is always fun and shows how much SS cares about it's customers, especially when you think about how much work goes into it behind the scenes. I haven't been as active with it as I was last year and I must say I enjoy it a lot more.

Back