The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH DUH! And that's what I thought it was in the beginning but my dumb arse was mentally spelling it wrong... :thwak

They must have a butt load of these in-stock. This is the 2nd time it was up for free. I'm not complaining as I missed out the 1st time... :D

I entered the Lady Sham contest about 30 minutes too late, still there might be a chance that they'll over look the late entry time (I hope).

But I did manage to snag a free Vamp Buffy. Even though I already own the exclusive, it's always nice to get something for free (or the $8 or so I had to pay for shipping).

I just noticed that Sideshow fixed the clock on the their site. Yes I am THAT bored... :banghead

I hope they announce winners soon. :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I snag a Saw plush doll. :rock :rock That would totally rock!!!

I hope they announce winners soon. :D I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I snag a Saw plush doll. :rock :rock That would totally rock!!!

I think the winners of a few contests will go up today. I don't even remember which I entered... :lol

I'm hoping I win the Creature 12" contest.....although I haven't checked the winner's page and I'm sure its already been given away. I really want some new announcements today after the slow weekend.

Well, poo. I missed out on the freebies this morning, but I am hoping more will be coming up. Let's see some new announcements!

Well I really hope they do something before I have to go to work at 2pm. After that I probably won't be able to get back on the computer until after 10pm. :monkey2:monkey2 There's a couple new discounts in the bobbing for apples game. One is 50% Wai Lin figure from Tomorrow Never Dies - for those James Bond fans. :)

Back