The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost checked out with it...but I don't collect those things so I passed.....plus since we can only win one thing per day...I'm hoping something more my cup of tea will come along. :) Cool contest though...I got it after the first clue!! :rock I'm finally getting the hang of this spooktacular thing!!!

All gone... I passed AGAIN. Why do they keep giving away the same stuff?

Yeah, they seem to be recycling the free things which is good in a way (since you may be able to get something you missed) but also a little disappointing. Anyway, I got these the first time, so I'm passing.

I almost checked out with it...but I don't collect those things so I passed.....plus since we can only win one thing per day...I'm hoping something more my cup of tea will come along. :) Cool contest though...I got it after the first clue!! :rock I'm finally getting the hang of this spooktacular thing!!!

You can only win one free thing per day? Where did it say that?

Those arent normally limited Jen. You could get as many freebie codes as you want its just the contests where you enter through the contest page and in chat that are limited to one per day

Poo again!!!!!!!!!! When I checked out, it stated it was out of stock of the item.

So much for that. :emperor:emperor:emperor

Those arent normally limited Jen. You could get as many freebie codes as you want its just the contests where you enter through the contest page and in chat that are limited to one per day

Ahhhhh...well thanks for the clarification. :eek: I'm atleast glad that they went to someone who collects SW, unlike myself. :D

I'm actually hoping a few of the LOTR helms will be freebies again. I basically built my collection off of last year's Spooktacular. Maybe I can extend it further this year!

This past one had me guessing. I got excited when I saw Metal, Sand & Stealthy and went right for Kroenen from Hellboy. Now THAT would have been an awesome giveaway...

FYI, for those of you wondering about the Sam 15-inch figure - the one in the photo gallery is the pre-production sample (that was at Comic-Con) and is closer to what the final product will look like. The one in the QTVR is a very early prototype that had to get shot back in May in order to make it on our Comic-Con CD-ROM. We're going to see if the pre-prod sample is still in the building, and if so, we'll shoot the updated QTVR :duff

Odd that I got to Metal, Sand & Stealthy, rushed to check it out and ending up telling me it was not in stock anymore.

Yet, now looking at the in-stock items menu, it is back. I wonder if they limit a certain amount to purchase for free?

FYI, for those of you wondering about the Sam 15-inch figure - the one in the photo gallery is the pre-production sample (that was at Comic-Con) and is closer to what the final product will look like. The one in the QTVR is a very early prototype that had to get shot back in May in order to make it on our Comic-Con CD-ROM. We're going to see if the pre-prod sample is still in the building, and if so, we'll shoot the updated QTVR :duff

Thanks for letting us know Dusty!!! I like the photo gallery version MUCH BETTER!! :rock :rock :rock

Back