The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, would make sense for an Alien 3 dio since they seem to be going in film order with them, but the Godzilla dreamer in me had hopes it was a clue based on Godzilla vs. Monster Zero, there were white corridors in there, and it was a big deal at the time to have 3 monsters to deal with instead of 1 or 2.

Ugh, more HT?

Doubtful, Alien 3 is ok, but I'm not sure how well that would sell as an HT figure. I think for a lot of collectors, getting the AVP figure was because it was one of the best Alien figures we'd seen, in terms of construction quality, but then ALIENS version was shown and that seemed to be a saught after piece for many, and I know ALIEN version is the grail of grails in the line, but I'm not sure the Alien 3 design would be popular enough to sell in strong numbers, especially if it was stand alone, at least the AVP and ALIENS warrior has other figures to go with to have a collection.

Doubtful, Alien 3 is ok, but I'm not sure how well that would sell as an HT figure. I think for a lot of collectors, getting the AVP figure was because it was one of the best Alien figures we'd seen, in terms of construction quality, but then ALIENS version was shown and that seemed to be a saught after piece for many, and I know ALIEN version is the grail of grails in the line, but I'm not sure the Alien 3 design would be popular enough to sell in strong numbers, especially if it was stand alone, at least the AVP and ALIENS warrior has other figures to go with to have a collection.

Exactly my thoughts. While I love the films, to me you can only have so many Aliens and there isn't enough variation to interest me unless it's the Queen which is just COMPLETELY different. I have the AvP Warrior it's just enough for me. :cool:

The Alien 3 dog design was interesting and kinda cool to see a twist on the creature, but I'm not a fan of the overall look, it seemed mored slender, didn't have the tubes along the back, just feels a bit too departed. At this point, I'm only interested in AVP2 warrior and hybrid, and Giger's design, at least for warriors, the queen goes without saying.

Another free item up.....oh wait it was already a free item before. But that's cool, anyone that missed it the first time will get it.

Yay! I finally got something free (and for a line that I actually collect)! A couple awesome LOTR and SW announcements and my Spooktac will be set!

Back