The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotflAre some people still looking?:rotfl

I was actually wrong because I just found the new zombie in the Planet of the Apes section. So dust off those cobwebs in that section and you can't miss the PZ remake.

:lol:lol:lol
I thought it was in World of Froud.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflAre some people still looking?:rotfl

I was actually wrong because I just found the new zombie in the Planet of the Apes section. So dust off those cobwebs in that section and you can't miss the PZ remake.
We're getting a dead ape? SWEET! Nothing like beating a dead monkey...

And please report here about hints he drops :) those of us at work w/ no chat capabilities would greatly appreciate it :D

"We actually will be adding some new LOTR items to the site - courtesy of one John Alvin. "
"heh, The Dead are definitely taking over... "
"There aren't any more Twisted Rabbits in the works, currently, but there are some other pretty twisted creatures. "

Some of what Brant said in chat.

I want Spooktacular news not Office stuff!!!!

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of Spooktacular to talk about. If things keep going like this SS should change the name of this event to Snoretacular
:rolleyes: Note to SS : You might want to shorten this event to 3 or 4 days next year.

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of Spooktacular to talk about. If things keep going like this SS should change the name of this event to Snoretacular
:rolleyes: Note to SS : You might want to shorten this event to 3 or 4 days next year.

Think people are too spolied...give them an inch and they want a mile :)

Spooktacular is just icing on the cake...I can't understand why anyone would complain, its just something Sideshow does to get rid of some old stock, get their customers involved in some fun, its not like they have to do it, or we have to pay attention.

either way its a pretty fun time that I otherwise would not be doing.

Evan

thanks for reporting guys. doesn't sound like anything terribly crazy was spilled though.

Woodsey, do you frequent the star wars forum often? :monkey3

I do agree that spooktacular should be shorter though. :lecture

Think people are too spolied...give them an inch and they want a mile :)

Spooktacular is just icing on the cake...I can't understand why anyone would complain, its just something Sideshow does to get rid of some old stock, get their customers involved in some fun, its not like they have to do it, or we have to pay attention.

either way its a pretty fun time that I otherwise would not be doing.

Evan

Spoiled is right. Complaining about a company doing something like this is just wrong.

Anyone finding free items? I can not seem to find them.

They haven't put anything free up since this morning. I'm sure something else will go up later today...

"We actually will be adding some new LOTR items to the site - courtesy of one John Alvin. "
"heh, The Dead are definitely taking over... "
"There aren't any more Twisted Rabbits in the works, currently, but there are some other pretty twisted creatures. "

Some of what Brant said in chat.

Thanks for reporting for those of us who can't do the chats. Good to hear about more LOTR stuff. The 12" lotr is what introduced me to sideshow in the first place so hopefully we'll have some news about them eventually.

Back