The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on how deeply hidden in the site they are and when they are announced (ie the variant 560 took a day to sell out with an es of 300 vs. the ex. blue scrubs doc which sold out in minutes (I believe).

Wow, es of 300? is that normal for the Dead? forgive my ignorance, I was introduced to SSC through Star Wars :monkey3

Ricky Gervais > Steve Carrel =So true.

I was only able to sit through 15 minutes of the American version. It lacked Ricky and that's a big thing to lack. From what I saw, and this is what really disgusted me was the blatant thievery of Steve. Ricky made that character and in comes Steve completely copying even the mannerisms. It made me want to barf. IS he that crappy of an actor that he can't give the character something a little bit of his own. *BArfs on American Version*

Did you only watch the pilot. Because the first episode is basically word for word from the British version. Once they start doing their own stuff it gets better.

Did you only watch the pilot. Because the first episode is basically word for word from the British version. Once they start doing their own stuff it gets better.

Yeah only the pilot. It just pissed me off so much I couldn't stand anymore. :lol

I won't give it another try though. My hatred for it is the only thing that lets me acknowledge it's existence. :lol

Yeah only the pilot. It just pissed me off so much I couldn't stand anymore. :lol

I won't give it another try though. My hatred for it is the only thing that lets me acknowledge it's existence. :lol

Actually this series didn't reach full steam till the second season . .

Now it is going full blast and is one of the best things on television . .

Ricky even wrote 1 episode himself and is fully behind the series . . :D

p!tu, great avatar/sig! :lol

That's one of my favorite SP episodes ever...

"I digitally put Jabba the Hutt back in Star Wars! Whateva, whateva I do what I want!" :rotfl

Sorry...I just feel that if we want to talk Office, lets start an office thread...or I hate Steve Carroll thread......

Speaking of The Dead....did anyone try the website thedeadbeready.com that was shown on the video? Nothing up yet...but I wonder if it will actually get used????

That's ignorant.
southpark_jackson.gif

Patient Zero 300

Security Guard 1000

Doc 1000

Ex Doc 300

Spokesman 1250

Ex Spokesman 300

Gracias P!tu. I guess I don't see why people are seemingly so worried about missing the new Dead PPO:confused: doesn't seem like it would sell out before they had a chance to get to a computer to me...

Sorry...I just feel that if we want to talk Office, lets start an office thread...or I hate Steve Carroll thread......

Speaking of The Dead....did anyone try the website thedeadbeready.com that was shown on the video? Nothing up yet...but I wonder if it will actually get used????

Someone get Jen some prizes, she is getting testy.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I tried it when the video first aired and I forget what happened. I thought it brought me to the excl 560 but I could be wrong...

Back