The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"We actually will be adding some new LOTR items to the site - courtesy of one John Alvin. "
"heh, The Dead are definitely taking over... "
"There aren't any more Twisted Rabbits in the works, currently, but there are some other pretty twisted creatures. "

Some of what Brant said in chat.

I wonder if the John Alvin LOTR artwork is any of these pieces. I'm still hoping for a Gandalf T. Grey 12" announcement, but some of Alvin's work is pretty cool.

the art work looks nice but most of their lotr art work is way above my budget. Pretty much it's 12" figures or nothing for me. Maybe I can swing a more expensive piece everyonce in a while (i've been trying to save for Lurtz for a while now).

Can't complain about free stuff or SSC thrilling us with announcements each day (even though none of the announcements thus far particularly interest me).

I do think its a little long only because they make the effort to do it 24 hrs a day.

If they consolidated to maybe 4 days and did it 24 hrs a day then I think it works, but if they said they would do stuff only between 8 am and 10 pm each day then I think it works for a full week.

But anyway it is pretty neat to have a specific event that helps boost chatter.

Cool! That must be nice to be able to get home in 10 minutes! :chew
No lights or traffic and I can make it in 5. Sadly that's not my shortest commute, my old job was literally right around the corner from my old apartment. I could walk there in 2 minutes but you know my lazy ass still drove...:lol

i was wondering the same thing.......& when was the last time the talking prize lady made an appearance?

She hasn't popped up either. All the giveaways lately have been from posts on the Spooktacular page...

Back