The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gracias P!tu. I guess I don't see why people are seemingly so worried about missing the new Dead PPO:confused: doesn't seem like it would sell out before they had a chance to get to a computer to me...

Cause they think is going to be another PZ! they all are praying!

Sorry...I just feel that if we want to talk Office, lets start an office thread...or I hate Steve Carroll thread......

Speaking of The Dead....did anyone try the website thedeadbeready.com that was shown on the video? Nothing up yet...but I wonder if it will actually get used????

That site just leads to the normal Dead product page on ssc.com

I tried it when the video first aired and I forget what happened. I thought it brought me to the excl 560 but I could be wrong...

perhaps it did and I missed it. I thought the link for the excl 560 was after the announcement...after the "dead" air....but maybe the website did as well.

Ricky Gervais > Steve Carrel =So true.

I was only able to sit through 15 minutes of the American version. It lacked Ricky and that's a big thing to lack. From what I saw, and this is what really disgusted me was the blatant thievery of Steve. Ricky made that character and in comes Steve completely copying even the mannerisms. It made me want to barf. IS he that crappy of an actor that he can't give the character something a little bit of his own. *BArfs on American Version*

Thievery? You do realize that Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are executive producers and writers for the US version as well, right?

Anyway, when I watched the first episode, I thought it was a terrible copy of the British version (largely because they re-used some jokes and plot devices from the British show), but now that I've seen most of the episodes, I prefer the American version. One advantage that it has is that they don't have such a limited number of episodes, so they can really develop the characters to an extent that wasn't possible with the British version.

Thievery? You do realize that Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are executive producers and writers for the US version as well, right?

Anyway, when I watched the first episode, I thought it was a terrible copy of the British version (largely because they re-used some jokes and plot devices from the British show), but now that I've seen most of the episodes, I prefer the American version. One advantage that it has is that they don't have such a limited number of episodes, so they can really develop the characters to an extent that wasn't possible with the British version.

Yeah most of my hatred stems from just watching the pilot. I never understood why the British version didn't continue longer. Apparently, everyone thinks the American version gets better but I just don't have the patience. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflAre some people still looking?:rotfl

I was actually wrong because I just found the new zombie in the Planet of the Apes section. So dust off those cobwebs in that section and you can't miss the PZ remake.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflAre some people still looking?:rotfl

I was actually wrong because I just found the new zombie in the Planet of the Apes section. So dust off those cobwebs in that section and you can't miss the PZ remake.

:lol:lol I'm not falling for that one again!!!! I'm still VERY UPSET though!!!! Knowing my luck they will announce the new zombie when I'm at work and I'll miss out...so I was very excited that it may actually happen while I was still at my computer.

Back