The Official "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" movie thread *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Official "The Hobbit" movie thread

I just cannot wait to get right back into middle earth on the big screen! :rock

Watched ROTK in HD last night and it got me all excited again.

Yeah. I sure dislike that the theatrical version leaves so much out though.

I'm hoping TORN will do another "small" Hobbit panel again this year at SDCC, perhaps we will have some solid casting news by then. :rock

Last year was just great as we all sat around and speculated on who should play what and Chris gave out some goodies! :banana

Samuel L. Jackson will be playing Gandalf.

no no no no to Freeman! Agh! Sheen all the way.
And when is SDCC? Could the casting announcement be made there, seeing as both PJ and Del Toro are going?

Even though I will not be there PJ will be at SDCC! :rock

He is there to promote that District movie but I'm sure more Hobbit questions will be thrown at him then questions regarding that film.:lol

Even though I will not be there PJ will be at SDCC! :rock

He is there to promote that District movie but I'm sure more Hobbit questions will be thrown at him then questions regarding that film.:lol

Yes he will......:D

https://www.theonering.net/

Looks like the actor playing Bilbo has been chosen as well.

3460853376.gif

In another article either from Aint it Cool News or Dark Horizons, They mention a sub plot involving the white council. Would that also mean Sauraman would be in it as well. I do not recall if he was or not. If so then that would mean Chritopher Lee would be sought out as well.

Saruman was the head of the White Council. Galadriel was a member as well. Now I'm waiting for Lee and Blanchette to be announced (hopefully).

Saruman was the head of the White Council. Galadriel was a member as well. Now I'm waiting for Lee and Blanchette to be announced (hopefully).

Hopefully he'll be fit enough to film his scenes...I believe he's almost pushing 90. He's said himself he wont go to NZ to film as he'd be worried about his health during a flight that long. If he does agree to reprise Saruman, i'm guessing they'd film the white council scenes in England...

Sir Christopher i believe.:)

https://www.theonering.net/

Hopefully they find a way to include Lee and with Weaving confirmed and Viggo being in NZ recently on movie business its all starting to come together.:cool:

Back