the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man... i'm too late for the free elessar...

well i don't want it for myself but for nash. he so wanted it and just barely missed out on the free ones given away by chris. and now he missed it again.

i hope he wins the one that dr2red is giving away.

(now i'm really left wondering just how many elessar crowns did sideshow retain instead of selling it off, would like to get an AP elessar crown because they didn't had enough :rolleyes:)

Many thanks again to Sideshow, Chris, Dusty, Chicky, et al for your neverending generosity & for another spectacular Spooktacular 2206 !!! :bow

thamesvalidude said:
So... the spooktacular is basically a big sell off of poorly selling items (with a modest discount to clear the shelves), the launch of "risky" and obscure lines, like 5th element bobbleheads (I mean ...WTF????) and contests to win items that weren't big sellers anyway. :monkey4
All those scavenges for a pumpkinhead I would never have bought!
There are 2 spots left tonight.....oooo big fat hairy deal...both probably for corpse bride, why am I so underwhelmed????:rolleyes:

I am so bitter and twisted tonight...maybe I just got outta bed the wrong side! All you guys who won stuff or got items you've wanted for ages at cheap rates...well done. I guess I am just jealous!

Dusty and guys (even Chris) you have worked your butts off and very well done.
Tom...look at strategy dude. Your licence marketing is straying into the obscure and the patently ridiculous!:confused:

Gosh...I am bitter and twisted tonight, Having said that....it is Halloween.
I'll be nice and positive again tomorrow!

Man did I turn into Mr Hyde...what a grumpy monster I was last night.
Apologies to everyone at Sideshow. It's OK I'm Dr Jekyllish again!
It must have been a surplus of bad wine over dinner!:eek:

Oh pick me!!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEE!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh MEEEEEEEEEEE!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Whoot? I missed the elessar crown?!

Gaah! I hate time diffrents!!!

A well.. Spook has been a blast! very fun! got a couple of very good deals! Though I'm kind of glad it's over, It's alot of fun but the sleepless nights are exhausting!! have to recover for a few days, and then I can't wait unti the next event!!!

Hats of for Dusty and the SS team!

Yup, Spooktacular was very fun (though VERY counter-productive). Thanks everyone at Sideshow and here who looked out for others and helped to get free stuff. I feel like I know everyone here alot better.

:rock

love Spooktacular, but Ive been so busy at work I pretty much didnt get to participate at all.
But thanks to all the SS peeps for the hard work.

1 question. And Im sorry if its been addressed already, I dont have time to read all of this GIANT thread. haha

The last 2 reveals were Corpse Bride figures and (for me at least) the links dont work and havent since they were put up last night. Is there a reason why? or is there so little interest in them that nobody has even noticed they dont work? :D

occulum said:
love Spooktacular, but Ive been so busy at work I pretty much didnt get to participate at all.
But thanks to all the SS peeps for the hard work.

1 question. And Im sorry if its been addressed already, I dont have time to read all of this GIANT thread. haha

The last 2 reveals were Corpse Bride figures and (for me at least) the links dont work and havent since they were put up last night. Is there a reason why? or is there so little interest in them that nobody has even noticed they dont work? :D

Noticed that last night. I can't tell what format they are, but at least they're not bobble heads. Still surprised they'd pick up that line considering the lack of success in the GG pieces.

Morning everyone!

Well, just dropping in on my break just to say congrats to the ten posters who won the crown. I know I wouldn't have qualified to claim one as I already won a Hunchback and Morgul helm, but it was nice to see our other Freaks offer theirs to those who have not won.

Cheers to all of you on that kind gesture. :)

Right now, coffee is my friend. I stayed up past 1 am since Spooktacular began and now it's finally caught up to me.

Good a.m. to all of you freaks. Just wanted to add my thanks to all of the Sideshow staff (and a special thanks for those behind the scenes) for a great Spooktacular. This was my third but the first time I actually won a couple of free items... I'm now collecting helms. :D

I also want to thank you FREAKS for the entertainment. There is a lot of funny people out there. You made the experience much more enjoyable.

Thanks

The Corpse Bride reveals worked when they were first put up, but they stopped working later on.

SS is going to be importing the Jun Planning dolls. I hope they offer them at a good price. From the small pictures, I'm guessing these are the ones they'll be offering:

DC64070lg.jpg

DC64069lg.jpg

That looks like them exactly... the preview page for them is running now a bit further down the main page.

I like them... but I'm sure the price will be too high for me (compared to other great things SS offers)

as far as being disapointed (which I'm not)... the mistress said she would be tricky.. I'm sure Toyfair will be awesome.

Darn I'm broke!:D

Back