the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChrisfromSideshow said:
The banner shown in that screen cap is NOT a spooktacular special banner - its the general banner.

However - someone did post what a real one looks like in this thread..:)

Really? Are many of the deals that way, because it seems rather---accessible. I would think that the free stuff would be done by a link that you can only access through the banner rather than just pointing out where a free figure is.

darthviper107 said:
Really? Are many of the deals that way, because it seems rather---accessible. I would think that the free stuff would be done by a link that you can only access through the banner rather than just pointing out where a free figure is.

Here at Sideshow we like to make Spooktacular 'accessible' to all...hah

Well, if you are lucky to find a random product page with a special, I think that qualifies you for taking advantage of it. We do have somewhere in the range of 800 different product pages. (maybe more)

But the best way to find most of our specials will be in the banners. If you see that little ghost guy, you know you've found at least something

ChrisfromSideshow said:
Spooktacularly Super Busy! :)

But yea, doing good - Looks like you guys are having fuN!

fun?...fun?.....too busy for fun, where are those banners, where are the clues, must not, cannot, sleeeee......:lol

darthviper107 said:
Hey guys, I just found a winning banner, but it goes to something I don't want (hunchback of notre dame) so I'm not going for it, but I'll show you what it looks like:

spookbanneryn6.jpg

It switches between those two so be on the lookout.

i don't get it. so the 12" Hunchback was free? doesn't seem that way now or did i miss it? 1st year at Spooktacular.

Got a Hunchback. Can I pay for the shipping with a money order? Because I just remembered theres nothing on my card at the moment. :eek:

ChrisfromSideshow said:
The banner shown in that screen cap is NOT a spooktacular special banner - its the general banner.

However - someone did post what a real one looks like in this thread..:)

I allready thought so.

But the real banners are also in the bottom right corner ; or not ?

and are there again those ghosts that float around that you have to click ?

OH SNAP!

Guess the free deal with the 12" Hunchback of Notre Dame is gone. Well, I hope someone took advantage of it.

Mookeylama said:
i don't get it. so the 12" Hunchback was free? doesn't seem that way now or did i miss it? 1st year at Spooktacular.

It was free - except you had to pay shipping.

That is the wonderfully random nature of Spooktacular. One minute an item is free - the next its not.

Welcome to the Madness!

ps - there will be other 'FREE' items in the near future

ChrisfromSideshow said:
It was free - except you had to pay shipping.

That is the wonderfully random nature of Spooktacular. One minute an item is free - the next its not.

Welcome to the Madness!

ps - there will be other 'FREE' items in the near future

DAMN! i've been looking to get a Hunchback for ages but he's always been one of those peripheral buys. like
"that's it! i'm finally gonna get me a Hunchback today."
*logs in*
"now to... they made a PF of whaaa?!"
*buys*
"wait. what was i here for?". lol.

DAMN! i've been looking to get a Hunchback for ages but he's always been one of those peripheral buys.

Mookey, I may consider selling it, as I am more of a scifi fan than horror.

But I will let you know when I get it. I may suddenly get attached to it. :)

Back