the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creature4000 said:
Ghost.. I have been at this all freaking night and I have never seen a ghost!!!!:eek:
If you refresh a page with any banner long enough it will eventually be the ghost banner and PF Van Helsing can be yours!

In the meantime, could you explain your avatar pixlet? Is that Wilson and a superimposed Qui-Gon?

scubasteve said:
In the meantime, could you explain your avatar pixlet? Is that Wilson and a superimposed Qui-Gon?
Yeah... Long story.. We were talking about how weird the Medicom VCD Yoda looked and I remarked that you would look weird to if you had nothing to talk to but a ghost named wilson.... Amir picked up on my reference and made me an avatar... :D

pixletwin said:
Yeah... Long story.. We were talking about how weird the Medicom VCD Yoda looked and I remarked that you would look weird to if you had nothing to talk to but a ghost named wilson.... Amir picked up on my reference and made me an avatar... :D

Hahaha. Excellent.:lol :lol :D

Comm-SPOOKTACULAR-violi_fmt.jpg

Awesome Fubeca :lol ... I leave now... What transpires while I am gone, I know not, but I do wish you all well and may no more Vans or Franks cross your bannered paths...

Looks like a picked a good time to drive home from the office and take my kid out to eat. Nothing's happened in the last two hours except 9 billion people getting the Franky link to no avail... and 4 billion links to the Van Helsing statue. Sweeeeeeet.

*waves fist at sky*:

Curse you Spooktacular! Curse you I say!

Very tempted by the SSE Wolfman, but believe my color version will be plenty for me.

Looks like a picked a good time to drive home from the office and take my kid out to eat. Nothing's happened in the last two hours except 9 billion people getting the Franky link to no avail... and 4 billion links to the Van Helsing statue. Sweeeeeeet.

Yep, you sure did. Now I don't feel guilty for leaving to watch Doctor Who and Battlestar Galactica.

Still getting the same spooky banner to Franky and Wolfman. Van Helsing is now out of the loop of discounts.

Took the bullet and and bought the SSE wolfie, which makes that two for two with the SSE's (Dracula) being the other.

Really wish they would reset the ghost banners so tired of seeing the Frank bust come up time and time again.

Still a lot of fun though, some of those costumes and pumpkin's are really top quality.

Evan

I've been back like twenty minutes, and I've already gotten the Frank and Wolfy banners like 4 times each. Ugh!

I just can't start on the SSE guys! It'd be my doom! I have a ton of space... but it's going fast!

Back