the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, remember, this is Spooktacular! Don't ever let your guard down!!! This is just a warning for you first timers!!! :D

Well, after Dusty's concert/sleeping message... this place cleared out faster than church on Superbowl Sunday!

Anywho... clue #6 in the scavenger hunt is up people. Might want to go "gnaw" on it. Mwahahahahaha!

Dusty mentioned this might be a good night for people to "take a break". She's at a concert, and Chris is sleeping. I think a lot of people decided to take a much needed break.

I think one of the funniest things out this spooktacular is that the guys over at Rebelscum at like nothing is going on. Not one thread on it :lol

And they consider themselves Sideshow fans :rotfl

Well I hope nothing great goes up until tomorrow evening because I got a 5 hour road trip tomorrow morning. Going to bring the trusty laptop though. Man I wish internet conections were like cell phone siginals so I could ride in the car and pass the time bye by looking for banners, prizes, etc. :eek:

Dang, wish I didn't work a double shift tonight. I was checking it out at work for a while, passed on a 50% off Phantom around 1:30ish and haven't won anything. I was hoping for a good late night. Well, I'll hang for a bit, but I doubt I'll be around long. I'll check in regularly. Anything "amazing" given out this evening?

Have a safe trip, Buttmunch.

Yeah, I was a bit surprised that RS didn't have a thread on this. I'm a Scummer, but I just figured I'd post here since no one over there has bothered. Plus, it was nice having Dusty to set me straight on some issues. The guys at Statueforum are going strong. Lots of posts and people who scored freebies and discounts.

Posterboy - nothing that'd blow your hair back tonight so far. But this is Spooktacular. Something could come out of the blue at any moment!

Damn, gotta "Congrats" bannerand got excited, just a link to a 50% Wolfman PF. This things like crack for collectors.

Hey try using your SDCC Cards if you still got em! I got an extra $30 bucks off the already $90 bucks for a PF Dracula. Check it!

7th clue is much easier for me than the 6th... the previous one i had trouble as i didnt know the movie well.

been getting hunchback for ages... they should give them away for free to we can move on to lotr :monkey5

I think in a couple of hours they'll put stuff up, they're probably sleeping right now (like I should be, but you know...)

Actually, for the last few hours I've been pretty occupied, so far I've watched Terminator 3, Firefly, and Pirates of the Caribbean. Just for fun, because I don't feel that sleepy, and I'm working on a paper model of Serenity so I'm having fun.

Gosh I hope they do some good free stuff today.

noelleon69 said:
7th clue is much easier for me than the 6th... the previous one i had trouble as i didnt know the movie well.

been getting hunchback for ages... they should give them away for free to we can move on to lotr :monkey5

agreed!!!!

Looks like I didn't miss much last night. Having a bit of a hard time with Clue #6, though I got #7 right away. I'll figure it out when I get home tonight. Hope I don't miss too much while I'm gone getting soaked at the Notre Dame game.

Have fun fellas.

noelleon69 said:

They did give them away for free earlier. Unfortunately I missed it, so I went ahead and picked it up at 50% off. So that's 1 of them gone :D

Back