the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swabie2424 said:
I've been back like twenty minutes, and I've already gotten the Frank and Wolfy banners like 4 times each. Ugh!

I just can't start on the SSE guys! It'd be my doom! I have a ton of space... but it's going fast!

same here...i've only got 1 PF and plenty of space but i gotta be picky when it comes to stuff like this. as much as i like the SSE wolfie, i think i gotta pass on another one (besides the fact i like the colorized version of the vintage monsters line)...

oh, just noticed that PF Van Helsing went back up to normal price and it's still available..i guess it was really popular :rolleyes:

Nah, I can already imagine the members on the boards here giving me crap about it. Dressing up as a handicapped gimp with a wheelchair, dirty clothing and a sign asking for money is not exactly something everyone will find funny.

bush_handicapped.jpg

Can't believe there's stil lmore SSE Dracula available at $160.00. This was my first PF purchase and I'm pretty excited about it.

Rocktonix said:
Can't believe there's stil lmore SSE Dracula available at $160.00. This was my first PF purchase and I'm pretty excited about it.

congrats on your purchase. that SSE dracula is a very nice piece and will look great on display.

I picked this SSE Dracula up as well. I certainly haven't seen it for less on eBay, and I thought that was where I was going to have to get it. My order already says 'item shipping soon', so woo hooo!!! :chew

Nitro said:
congrats on your purchase. that SSE dracula is a very nice piece and will look great on display.

Thanks. I'm trying to convince my wife that this can't be confined to my room where most of my figures are currently stashed.

Rocktonix said:

Yeah, congrats. Nothing nicer to hear than a fellow collector who has gotten something they really will have fun displaying!

the PF Boba Fett was originally slated to be my first PF but I ended up cancelling it. I really wanne get a PF Hellboy

I actually won the Han Solo and Princess Leia exclusive PF figures in the "Star Wars in Under 20 Minutes" contest via the podcast. What a prize! Now I have Fett on order and am bucking to get Vader, Ben and the rest of the gang. Oy!

I am so tempted to grab the SSE Dracula as well, but it would then mean starting up a third line for me, and I'm already stretched thin collecting the SW 12" and the PF Marvels.

I thought that to, but I don't really feel the need to complete this line although today would have beena good day to start it. Could have gotten three SSE for under $450! I have read Stoker's Dracula well over 25 times.

Boba Fett said:
I am so tempted to grab the SSE Dracula as well, but it
would then mean starting up a third line for me, and I'm already stretched thin collecting the SW 12" and the PF Marvels.

Those of you having trouble with banners might try clearing your cookies and cache in your internet browser, completely closing out of the browser, then re-opening it. If that doesn't work, keep blaming Chris, 'cuz I have nuthin' to do with it :monkey1 (although, he very well may have intermixed the non-discounted stuff just to mess with your heads, he's known for doing that sometimes - I'll smack him for you the next time I see him if this is the case :lol)

Honestly, if you want to take a break, Friday night will probably be the best time to do it... I'm going to a concert, Chris is sleeping, and the Mistress has gone missing. New banners will continue throughout the weekend, but at a slower rate than during business hours. Also, don't be surprised if some cool contests pop up over the weekend :monkey3 And scavenger hunt clues of course.

And yes, some super awesome things are planned for Tuesday!!

Oh, and keep submitting photos. Marc will update the galleries on Saturday (we work overtime for YOU guys, keep that in mind... our pay is collector love :rock) There are some GREAT pumpkins and photos so far!!!

I'll check back in with ya later guys :duff

Last edited:
Thanks Dusty.. Now I feel better about going to sleep and resting these foggy eyed brain-cicles... :rip

And on that note, I guess that means I can go ahead and turn in for the night.

Have fun you freaks! See you in the morning.

Back