the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured the odds are getting worse as Sideshow becomes better
known. I don't expect to win anything in the near future because
of the influx of new blood (yummy). So I will be spending less time
at spook and more in living my sad boring life.
Good luck to those freaks that continue to click banners and
fill out the entry forms. I salute you!!!!

Six more entries to 1000 BABY!

KAOSINLA said:
Can we enter again and win, and pick the one we want and default on the other?? Don't get me wrong, I love the prizes, but love participating in the contests too!!!

That sounds fair to me. If a duplicate winner comes up, we'll figure it out at that point! I wouldn't want to inhibit anyone from participating! :duff

i'm still thinking about buying the silver screen LaM, but 112 bugs + shipping is just too much for a student like me - i definitely need to get a job :monkey2

Just to tease all you boys...

Spooky.jpg

:lol

I was just thinking, I really like the design of all the SPOOKTACULAR banners, designs, etc. It all looks really good. Hats off to the person who designed all of it!

Does anyone else see a face in the trees and clouds, or have I been staring at the computer too long?

Spooky.jpg

I agree. It's the only banner that gets me all excited. Heh!

Seems that SS is still trying to clear out their SSE Classic Monsters-- and now I am thinking I should have taken advantage of this, since they are offering most of these at 50% off. I could have taken 2 of these bad boys home for the price of a Lurtz!

twistedfreak said:
I was just thinking, I really like the design of all the SPOOKTACULAR banners, designs, etc. It all looks really good. Hats off to the person who designed all of it!

Thanks! I will pass it on to the team - we always have a lot of fun coming up with ideas for this event :duff

Back