the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing and maybe packing them away as a display collection for next Halloween (and the Halloweens after that)...All of the SSE would look great on my mantle for that time of year. The problem I have now isn't so much the funds, but actually space on where I'm going to place and display everything...

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks! I will pass it on to the team - we always have a lot of fun coming up with ideas for this event :duff

Your welcome, Dusty! :D Just saying the truth. I am into designing graphics a bit myself and I know it can be hard to come up with something that other people will appreciate at times.

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks! I will pass it on to the team - we always have a lot of fun coming up with ideas for this event :duff

It shows! These banners and graphics get better every year and make looking for them that much more fun! :duff to the Graphics Design Department, the entire Web Team and the Customer Service Department for all of their hard work during these type of events!!! :D

twistedfreak said:
I was just thinking, I really like the design of all the SPOOKTACULAR banners, designs, etc. It all looks really good. Hats off to the person who designed all of it!
Yep - I agree!

Here's from last year:
pumpkin2005120x1205ip.gif

And the year before:
Spooky.jpg

That last one gives me the fondest memories... *sigh*

Spooky1.jpg

devlinboy said:
frank aint bad for 30 bucks but im passing

same here...i think they were hinting this last night with a congratulations link (w/o discount) on some various item pages...

both of these items had sales on them yesterday (I picked up the Frankenstein bust). Nice to see they put them up at a discount again.

i'm taking this years spooktacular that they are clearancing SSE vintage monsters and van helsing products...

Back