the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fritz said:
You should have gotten it. I have the Van Helsing PF and it's awesome. :rock

I agree, and not just because we have it on sale. The costume on it is fantastic and I like the look of him with guns. And that's a great price, way better than employee discount!

1SADBOY said:
C'mon does anybody know if you can use a Golden Gift Card along with the Spooktacular discount?

It doesn't hurt to try! Some items can't be used with a card, some can (at least I think that's how it's been working out, reading through the comments).

Dusty, how you holding up?
I personally want to thank you
and all of the other SSC Minions
for all of your hard work.

I passed on the Phantom yesterday but I couldn't resist today. I picked up the SSE London After Midnight for 50% off and used a gift card so the price ended up being $27.50 + S&H. :rock

the only thing coming up as 50% is the frank bust...the van helsing PF looks to be normal price...

Dusty, will there be any give-aways, quests or contest soon?

Or can I go to bed and sleep and not woring about missing it all?:eek:

GrueSam said:
Holy Cow, Fritz! That's fantastic! :rock

Thanks, I thought so that's why I couldn't resist. I would have used the card on the Jason PF the other day but that product doesn't accept gift cards.

Fritz said:
I passed on the Phantom yesterday but I couldn't resist today. I picked up the SSE London After Midnight for 50% off and used a gift card so the price ended up being $27.50 + S&H. :rock

That is awesome dude!

Back