the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As cool as it would be to win. I just don't care enough to go searching through every page. If it were for Freddy, I might do it, but not for Jason.

I'm gonna go watch Shaun of the Dead.

Darth Loki said:
As cool as it would be to win. I just don't care enough to go searching through every page. If it were for Freddy, I might do it, but not for Jason.

I'm gonna go watch Shaun of the Dead.

I know what you mean. I don't have any PF so I think it would be great to get one for free.

Have fun watching Shaun. I watched it the other day. Very great and funny!

Buttmunch said:
I know what you mean. I don't have any PF so I think it would be great to get one for free.

Have fun watching Shaun. I watched it the other day. Very great and funny!

I just watched 28 Days Later and the Resident Evils yesterday. I guess I'm on a Zombie fix. Gotta have the Dead!!! Now if I could only find a Patient Zero, my zombie hunting would be complete :monkey3

OK, I just found the Freddypiller too. Don't PM me because I won't help you anymore than the hint I am about to give (since I found it because of a hint I don't think it is fair for me not to help either). Here is your hint: It is NOT on a prodcut page. The ministry is by far the easiest and possibly only way to find this page. Good luck everyone!

dr2red said:
No hints eh?

Thanks

See my post above yours. I obviously don't want to be too specific because the more that enter, the less likely I'll win, but I couldn't be that cold hearted. I was helped so I figured I'd also help a bit. I hope this helps a bit. It even took me awhile after my hint. It is very well hidden and I feel few will enter this contest than the others.

Good luck everyone!

Buttmunch said:
See my post above yours. I obviously don't want to be too specific because the more that enter, the less likely I'll win, but I couldn't be that cold hearted. I was helped so I figured I'd also help a bit. I hope this helps a bit. It even took me awhile after my hint. It is very well hidden and I feel few will enter this contest than the others.

Good luck everyone!
thanks for pointing the right direction

1000th Post

Last edited:
anyone see any new banners recently??i only get the frank bust, its like deja vu all over again lol

Im entered its unbelivable how much I want this jason!lol
It was so hard and with out help I would have never found it.

lol congratulations you were one of 25 people to find the freddypillar you all win a supermarket sweep shopping spree on th sideshow site. you now have 1 minute to shop lol that would be sweet

this guy was bolted together and wore a brown suit----i thin kthat was the clue for # 8

King Darkness said:
What was the clue for number 8 in the scavenger hunt?!?!?

es, it’s clue time again! If you haven’t yet familiarized yourself with the Scavenger Hunt details, please do so now by clicking on this link. Ready for the eighth clue? This classic, bolted-together television character wears a brown suit and big boots. This clue will lead you to a product page on SideshowCollectibles.com with the eighth clue word located somewhere on it. Good luck, and remember to keep good track of all your clue words with the handy-dandy spooky spreadsheet found through the link above!

i think i found the 9th word already???im confused it hasnt been announced yet has it ?

devlinboy said:
lol congratulations you were one of 25 people to find the freddypillar you all win a supermarket sweep shopping spree on th sideshow site. you now have 1 minute to shop lol that would be sweet

Ooow 1 minute? I'd have to throw that 1:1 Endoskeleton Terminator in my cart. Now thats a prize.

BTW, I don't know why but I love Supermarket Sweep. Now that is a fun game show! :rotfl And I hate to grocery shop, go figure.

And yes I hope one of us board members win. I really have a feeling we might because that FreddyPillar is VERY well hidden and I think most people will eventaully give up. I really would like to own a PF one day though and I won't put the money up for one so I would have to win one (the closest thing I will come to is the Jabba set which is basically a mini PF).

supermarket sweep is a great show. i always wanted to be on that game show. i havent seen that in a while. i remember back when i was in school we would watch it and everyone had their own strategy on how you should shop. we were burnouts , we always would agree that you must get as many E L fudge cookies as possible. lol

Back