the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr2red said:
You would be one ahead of everyone else.
do they post them out of order and then drop clues as to which order they will be in. i guess i should just right this down and wait and see

devlinboy said:
bro i literally went through probably all of them. it was one of the last ones i clicked on

I would hope it would be THE last one you clicked on. Why did you keep searching if you already found it?:lol

elwood49 said:
I would hope it would be THE last one you clicked on. Why did you keep searching if you already found it?:lol
its an addiction lol funnily(is that even a word) enough i ended up screwing the pooch by putting the wrong link in my entry form. i suck at contests lol i did win an orc helm the other day so im satiated

Well, If anyone doesn't want theirs, I'll take it! :cool: Or maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Wow my finger looks like the freddypillar from all that clicking....found it though. took about 1/2 hour.

I've got better things to do, but if anyone finds a free Metaluna Mutant, PM me or I'll pay cost + shipping + a tip for all the trouble! :cool:

Amanaman said:
I've got better things to do, but if anyone finds a free Metaluna Mutant, PM me or I'll pay cost + shipping + a tip for all the trouble! :cool:

Yeah and if someone PMs me the URL to the Freddypillar I'll be you best friend forever....BFF!!!

FlyAndFight said:
The Freddypillar is a toughie...

That's what I thought too, until my wife found it within a minute :slap

Seriously, I was clicking all over the place and my wife says "it's my turn" and she gets it like right away.

Back