the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I need a magnifying glass to find this thing? Will I 'a-ha' it in a glance?

Dusty or Chicky..HELP!!

So I find the Freddypillar after hours of searching, I go to the site to enter the contest, and it says I've already entered. WTF? So I check the link, and it's for contest spkt06.

The problem is, ALL OF THE OLD CONTESTS NOW POINT TO SPKT06, so when I accidentally entered the Metalunan contest after it was over, I screwed myself from entering the Freddypillar contest!!!

Can't you get Chris or whoever's running the site to not have the old contests point to the most recent contest's form???

Really bummed I can't enter the contest now...

You must have autofill turned on on your browser. There is only one contest page. Just replace SPKT06 with the correct code, which in the case of the freddypillar is "FIND THE FREDDYPILLAR"

This damn Freddypillar is driving me insane. I've been all over every link in the MoI and I can't find a damn thing :emperor

Darth Loki said:
This damn Freddypillar is driving me insane. I've been all over every link in the MoI and I can't find a damn thing :emperor

Me neither.....I give up.

Kabukiman said:
You must have autofill turned on on your browser. There is only one contest page. Just replace SPKT06 with the correct code, which in the case of the freddypillar is "FIND THE FREDDYPILLAR"
No dude, just go back to any of the old contests, and click the link that is supposed to take you to that contest page. Now look in your address bar, you'll see that they all take you to the spkt06 contest, even though they should be say, spkt04.

If you go to the 'comments' for that contest, you'll see that others are having the same problem.

Thanks fellas. I didn't think I'd ever find that damd Freddypillar!

Clue #9 was a breeze and it's off to bed. See ya in the morning.:wave

Back