the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boba Fett said:
Clue #9 has me banging my head. :banghead

Any clues?

And I gave up on that Freddypillar. *sigh*

some people say my girlfriend is a beast, matter o fact I am going to enjoy that beast right now...

winkie said:
some people say my girlfriend is a beast, matter o fact I am going to enjoy that beast right now...

Or you could just say it's been a BEAST of a night trying to find that damn Freddypillar!!

I still can't find that #@%!ing caterpillar. I've been at it for hours, right now I think I found the page but missed the thing. I'm giving up.
Clue #9 was easy, I stumbled upon it while looking for the freddypillar.

If anyone hooks me up with a Metaluna Mutant, I'll gladly share the answer.

Okay, this Freddypillar thing really !@#%!@@ me off. Mainly because a Jason PF is one of the only freebies so far that I would love to have a shot at.

And to top it all off I can't even access Chat to get clues.

Oh well.

Awesome guys... I'm wasted ... just came back from a hell of a halloween street party!!!! (boo and Brew) Good times.. good luck too us all! :D

Freddypillar clues:

Its definitely in the Ministry of Info...

Its In the License links.....

The lincense starts with a B....

That should make it pretty easy.

I cant make it much easier than that.

You COULD make it easier by just giving the link...but I've already found it, so don't worry about it.:monkey5

King Darkness said:
Freddypillar clues:

Its definitely in the Ministry of Info...

Its In the License links.....

The lincense starts with a B....

That should make it pretty easy.

I cant make it much easier than that.

Thanks King! I started at the bottom and would have been searching for hours! :D

wait shouldn't the contest code be : "FIND THE FREDDYPILLAR before Midnight (Pacific Time) on Sunday, October 29th, 2006." not just "FIND THE FREDDY PILLAR" think about it, it says enter it exactly as you see it, it's one sentence...themight be tricking us for the treat

Whatever the case, I found it.

Thanks to King Darkness. He's my boy! :cool:

Now to go to bed and sleep off my night. *hic*

absolutley enjoying it!! thanks for the welcome...can someone inquire about my conspiracy with the contest code....because if i read it right then your contest code must be exact...or else it doesnt qualify

I don't think they would do anything like trying to trick you with the code, but this is my first Spooktacular too.

Back