the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
That was so awesome of you dr2! Thanks for helping spread some more Spooktacular and zombie love :dance

zombie love......kind of makes me think......ewwwwww. :lol

Got it. Sweet. Can't wait for the final clue. Might spend all night in the ministry reading up! Still probably wouldn't help!

my god.. I've must have clicked everything.

It's not a PF,SCI-Fi, Monster, Military, Hottoy,medicom,electic tiki,statue,buffy,marvel, xfile,lifesized,fantasy,comedy,musical fig.

I don't know what else to search!

is the final clue normally like the other 14? what i mean is it just a clue where we find the product...please assure me it isn't like finding a freddypillar.

creature4000 said:
my god.. I've must have clicked everything.

It's not a PF,SCI-Fi, Monster, Military, Hottoy,medicom,electic tiki,statue,buffy,marvel, xfile,lifesized,fantasy,comedy,musical fig.

I don't know what else to search!

you'll find it....take a break and keep looking. you have until.....whoops, can't tell you. :)

Vader AL said:
is the final clue normally like the other 14? what i mean is it just a clue where we find the product...please assure me it isn't like finding a freddypillar.

I'll go out on a limb and say, since we have been warned to brush up on our Sideshow and MOI trivia that it will probably not be on a product page but some other type of page reached through the MOI! :D

lcummins said:
I'll go out on a limb and say, since we have been warned to brush up on our Sideshow and MOI trivia that it will probably not be on a product page but some other type of page reached through the MOI! :D

FECK!!! :rotfl

NO MOI!!! PLEASE!!! There's too much info in it. i have candy to give out...think of the kids Sideshow...think of the kids!

crap I just missed a gift card giveaway. Typed it in and it said it had already been used. These things go way too fast for me.

Vader AL said:

The final clue will be normal, like the others, which will lead you to a product page with a clue word and a link on it. Click the link, which takes you to the form into which you will enter all 15 words. Hit submit. Then there will be one final SideshowCollectibles.com trivia challenge to meet and submit, with all your information. :duff

SideshowDusty said:
The final clue will be normal, like the others, which will lead you to a product page with a clue word and a link on it. Click the link, which takes you to the form into which you will enter all 15 words. Hit submit. Then there will be one final SideshowCollectibles.com trivia challenge to meet and submit, with all your information. :duff

always a twist :D

Back