the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I know I just want them to be up for sale in the next few hours, have a 5am flight to Dallas from Anchorage, so won't be back on the ground till 6pm Texas tee time.

Evan

Jair said:
Ya I know I just want them to be up for sale in the next few hours, have a 5am flight to Dallas from Anchorage, so won't be back on the ground till 6pm Texas tee time.

Evan
You leave at 5am in dallas but dont get to Alaska till 6pm, wow how may layovers do you have or is it a really long one?

And of course, I am debating about getting Grima now. The price is very tempting but maybe I think I should hold off. I feel the good deals are going to happen tommorrow.

I hope.

mfoga said:
You leave at 5am in dallas but dont get to Alaska till 6pm, wow how may layovers do you have or is it a really long one?

Heh no I leave from Anchorage to Dallas, its about 7 hrs of flight time plus add 3 hrs due to time zones, so a lovely 10+ hrs.

Evan

Well, I waffled for a bit and decided to get Grima after all. LOL!

Now that I am happy that I made a decision, I'm heading off to bed as tommorrow is the BIG day!

Take advantage everyone, as it is the LAST day.

See you freaks in the morning.

Jair said:
Heh no I leave from Anchorage to Dallas, its about 7 hrs of flight time plus add 3 hrs due to time zones, so a lovely 10+ hrs.

Evan
that makes more sense
:lol

Dusty do you know anything about this, cant find it on the site

Sideshow Collectibles: Whine Like A Skywalker
Posted by Dave on October 30, 2006 at 07:40 PM CST:
From Sideshow:

Callers MUST include their full name, phone number (including area code/country code), and email address when leaving a message! Call the number below before 4PM, 10/31/06....winners will be announced on our Spooktacular Contest Winners page on Wednesday, Nov. 1st. You can be sure that some of the best messages we receive will be featured in the power converters at the Toshi station...er, in our next Podcast!

Phone: 1 805-214-2199

mfoga said:

From Sideshow:

Callers MUST include their full name, phone number (including area code/country code), and email address when leaving a message! Call the number below before 4PM, 10/31/06....winners will be announced on our Spooktacular Contest Winners page on Wednesday, Nov. 1st. You can be sure that some of the best messages we receive will be featured in the power converters at the Toshi station...er, in our next Podcast!

Phone: 1 805-214-2199

Dave posted that early I guess :lol It's a contest for tomorrow. Another call-in contest. I guess I will have to post it now instead. Darn it, I was looking forward to getting to eat dinner finally :banghead

SideshowDusty said:
mfoga said:

From Sideshow:

Dave posted that early I guess :lol It's a contest for tomorrow. Another call-in contest. I guess I will have to post it now instead. Darn it, I was looking forward to getting to eat dinner finally :banghead
Sorry :monkey2 I will pretend i didnt see it.

Well, while you're off setting up the contest, I'm gonna get something to eat

gourmet-burger.jpg

mmmmm... burger.... :drool

Seriously, that picture made my stomach growl like it's never growled before! And to top it off, someone just left an "MMmmmm pie" comment on one of our news posts that I had to approve for posting. You're all goin' down now! Feel the wrath of Dusty :emperor

SideshowDusty said:
Seriously, that picture made my stomach growl like it's never growled before! And to top it off, someone just left an "MMmmmm pie" comment on one of our news posts that I had to approve for posting. You're all goin' down now! Feel the wrath of Dusty :emperor
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooooooonutsssssssssssssss...
Is that better? :D

SideshowDusty said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, doooooooooooooooonutsssssssssssssss...
Is that better? :D

Back