the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
Was it a banner or something?

Yup. I was just clicking around and bam there it was. Copied and pasted it into the gift card redeem page and someone had already beat me to it. Thought I did it pretty fast too. Oh well, I wonder how much it was for.

Hey Dusty... Question?

Will all the deals/discounts be available till midnight Pacific time?

After I win the Freddy :monkey3 I would buy the Jason PF. But not sure if I want one without the other.

creature4000 said:
Hey Dusty... Question?

Will all the deals/discounts be available till midnight Pacific time?

After I win the Freddy :monkey3 I would buy the Jason PF. But not sure if I want one without the other.

better get to Razor's Edge and get that Jason PF now then. great price.

Darth Rage said:
Yup. I was just clicking around and bam there it was. Copied and pasted it into the gift card redeem page and someone had already beat me to it. Thought I did it pretty fast too. Oh well, I wonder how much it was for.

DAMN! That's hot,too bad. Wish I had more time at a computer tomorrow.

Well I won't be able to win the scavenger hunt, but at least my Subject 5 shipped today and will be here on Friday :D

I'm gonna go read and hit the sack. Please dear God give us a worthy announcement tomorrow. No more bobble heads!

I won a contest! W00T!!! Mouth of Sauron helm... Woulda preferred a PF, but I can't complain! It's something I like and will proudly display... My 3rd helm so far. Guess I'll have to buy more!

Dusty what are they doing with the costume contest? Just wondering since there are no details.

Wish they would do a 12 hr, all things they have already put up at 50% sale!!

Keep kicking myself for passing on King of the Dead and Van Helsing.

Evan

Jair said:
Wish they would do a 12 hr, all things they have already put up at 50% sale!!

Keep kicking myself for passing on King of the Dead and Van Helsing.

Evan
Ohh Van Helsing will be back. We couldnt git rid of it earlier today.

Back