the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's this with all the 15th clue time? I'm alsleep at that time! Dusty..? Can it not be set on another time of the day? I found all the 14 clues and now I can't join the hunt for the 15th one! :monkey2

noelleon---whats your sig say ?
and happy halloween west coast whoooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

damn again mumak
i've seen them allmost all twice inc LaM and Wolfman SSE
but I want to buy the Phantom too ...

please bring back the Phantom SSE once more !

Vader AL said:
i like that one too...wish they would put the color version up.

I have that version and boy I like it ;) To bad for those who don't have that one, that it isn't 50%off... I think it would be better then the SSE

devlinboy said:
noelleon---whats your sig say ?
and happy halloween west coast whoooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

It says...

Gil-galad wields a well-made spear,
The Orc will fear my point of ice;
When he sees me, in fear of death
he will know my name

Morning everyone!

Well, this is it: the last day! I wish everyone luck with winning something today, or at least score a good deal out there.

has anyone bought the Jason or Freddy PF??? just interested if these are actually good deals. I know Razor's edge has a good deal on the Jason.

Still thinking about Drac too. :(

creature4000 said:
has anyone bought the Jason or Freddy PF??? just interested if these are actually good deals. I know Razor's edge has a good deal on the Jason.

Still thinking about Drac too. :(

Both are great pieces. That deal on Jason at Razor's is a steal. He had Freddy too but looks like someone already took advantage of it. I love both pieces.

I take it you're talking about SSE PF Drac. Another outstanding figure. Andy B did an amazing sculpt. You won't be disappointed.

You just about can't go wrong with a PF if you can afford them.

Buy it! Buy the Dracula, cmon! $10 shipping dude awesome! If you gotta SDCC Card use that too, even cheaper! DO IT!

the original LAM is up at 50% now.
First non-SSE monster I see.

that's twice the LAM in the last 12 hours, bith versions..

I keep hoping for the SSE Phantom....

Back