the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent found any deals on products that I actually want...

TOE said:
anyone finding any good Marvel deals???? ARGH!!!!!! :banghead :banghead :banghead :sick

there was a discount on the thing maquette
and also on the green goblin

TVdude puts on his very best Eeyore/Marvin the paranoid android voice:

"Don't worry about us over here in Europe, nobody else does. :monkey2
All the good stuff happens while we're asleep, but don't worry about it. We'll make do! :monkey2
Our deliveries are only 8 weeks or so behind the US, but we don't moan, well not that much. :monkey2
As for you guys complaining about the weather in Baltimore..try England(Scotland/Ireland/Wales). But don't worry about us....we'll just buy some Red Bull and try and stay up all night. :monkey2
So don't worry you lucky, lucky people, (especially in SoCal.) we'll be OK!":monkey3

I know, it could be worse.....we could be in Colorado under feet of snow or in Palm Springs avoiding the flames...watching our collections burn. Now that's horrific.:eek:

I'm already happy, I picked up Metaluna Mutant for 1/2 off. Will be a great addition to my collection.

Now if only I can find that Free Pumpkinhead we found lieing in our warehouse banner :D

oxbeard said:
I'm already happy, I picked up Metaluna Mutant for 1/2 off. Will be a great addition to my collection.

Now if only I can find that Free Pumpkinhead we found lieing in our warehouse banner :D

seriously ?
man, i wish i found that banner, want to add this one to my collection ....

the banners, is it like last year that they are floating around ?
because i have clicked on dozens of items and dozens of pages and haven't encountered any...
neither do I see banners on the page itself....

where are they ?

Vince said:
the banners, is it like last year that they are floating around ?
because i have clicked on dozens of items and dozens of pages and haven't encountered any...
neither do I see banners on the page itself....

where are they ?

I found some of them mainly in the 3 horror area's

what's the 4th clue?
"This little dude, who is prepared to blast his way through the Rebellion at the bidding of his master, proudly sports the insignia of the Empire on his helmet."

Mookeylama said:
what's the 4th clue?
"This little dude, who is prepared to blast his way through the Rebellion at the bidding of his master, proudly sports the insignia of the Empire on his helmet."

Think Star Wars, if that wasn't obvious enough ...::monkey5
(even for a person like me who hasn't even seen the films)

Ok, first off where are you guys getting this mixed up word stuff at.

Secondly for the banner deals do you just sit there and watch the banners scroll by until one pops up?

This is my first ever spooktacular, so really don't know a lot about what's going on.

The word jumble and riddle's can be found here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=spooktacular06

and the banners look like this:

naamloos1zc5.jpg

abstractharmony said:
Are you serious?

Have you really not worked this out?
The word mix up yes, I just jumped the gun on it.

The banner adds I'm still not too sure about though.

Back