the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah!! You know what just arrived!!!!

The Hat I won at Comic-Con!!!!!!!!!

Finally!

but! Dooh! Can't belive I missed the Orc helm! :monkey2

Fu..

I need more money - or good nerves and a good self-control :lol

This is my first spooktacular and i am very surprised about it. it's better than i thought..

PosterBoyKelly said:
Sorry. :monkey3

WEll I'm outa here gotta get back to work, and miss tons of free stuff.
I was only kidding. You'll just be put on the standard kill list which gives you a week to say goodbye to your friends and family.

Quickie clarification....

I'm a Spooktacular virgin. I just managed to snag the Orc Helmet for free! Woo-hoo! Very cool. But is that it for me other than the main three contests? (Scavenger, pumpkin, photo.)

Or are the freebie links not part of the contests. I've read back in the thread, but I'm confused.

Thanks! :D

The freebies you find with the banners are unlimited, you just pay shipping. You can only win one f the posted daily contests on the Sideshow site. However, if you win a daily prize you can still win one of the big prizes (pumpkin, scavenger, and costume)

swabie2424 said:
Man, I may never sleep!

Spooktacular rocks! :chew

That's the price you'll pay for a freebie. Sideshow is harvesting your souls. :emperor

It's an amazing event for Sideshow collectors. It's almost hard not to walk away with something during these events :D

Wofford....banners could appear anywhere on the site a banner usually is found....I think that makes sense :D

Banners look like any of the discount banners, instead of saying 50% it says free item. Really can't miss them :)

Having a hard time holding off on the SSE Dracula that, wife keeps pestering me saying " for that price you better get it and if I find out you don't get it and pay ebay prices, your in trouble buster, " :D

Evan

Back