the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector Freak said:
I was about to pick it up, and then found that shipping was $7. They're out of their minds.

Just be happy to live in the USA and pay "only" $7- shipping to Germany is something around $32 :monkey1

Collector Freak said:
I was about to pick it up, and then found that shipping was $7. They're out of their minds.

Hmmmm. That is a average price that most shipping companies charge to ship a 12 inch boxed figure.

Collector Freak said:

I pay 20 to 30 bucks for shipping to Canada.
7 is a treat not a trick

Collector Freak said:

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and guess that you've never shipped anything in your life :rolleyes:

LOTRFan said:
Quality not quantity, that's what matters. :wave

Amen, man. I think $7 for a 12" figure shipped isn't bad at all. Only reason it's 1/3 of the price of the figure is because they're giving you an amazing deal on the figure....

Collector Freak said:
But it's about a third of the figure price.
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. The size and weight of the box determine the shipping cost, not the price you pay for what's inside.

Even for the free offers during spooktacular, you still pay shipping.

swabie2424 said:
Amen, man. I think $7 for a 12" figure shipped isn't bad at all. Only reason it's 1/3 of the price of the figure is because they're giving you an amazing deal on the figure....

dude..he was talking about the guys 200 posts :D

Collector Freak said:
I know. Even when you WIN something, you have to pay them to ship it. :rolleyes:
I think you missed my point, which was that they don't set the shipping charge based on the price of the item, but on its size and weight. For your logic to apply, a free item should cost nothing to ship. I think UPS might disagree with you on that.

And, as far as paying shipping on prizes goes, you don't have to pay for it. You can choose not to get the free collectible, simply because you refuse to pay for the actual shipping costs.

Collector Freak said:
I know. Even when you WIN something, you have to pay them to ship it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean really all the other companies who do spooktaculars ship everything for free. I can't believe the nerve of Sideshow, having at least three to four times a year that they take massive steps to interact with their fans, work overtime, discount product - or even give it away; and they can't even pay the shipping. :rolleyes:

What a crock! :lol

TOE said:
if anyone is interested on this piece you can also add a gift card to discount it more. I have a $5 gift card that I can give out if you are trully interest on this piece.
Be careful, though. If you use a $5 gift card from the golden card promotion, and then later receive a $500 card in the mail, you won't be able to use it at all.

Back