the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
a 5th element freakin' bobblehead?! if one of the final products revealed is not a pf of some sort i will feel a$$raped for even checking to see what the new products are....aside from The Dead 12" release.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! WHOO-WHEE. THAT'S FUNNY.:lol :rotfl :D :lol

So is it only LOTR 1/2 off right now? And what's the deal with thsi scream contest? I just got in from work, what up?

Anton Phibes said:
Sounds awesome. Also sounds like I'll lose. Cause I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do is lose.:lol

I thought I did not stand a chance in you know what but somehow
I won. So anything is possible.

I will give more details later but I have to decorate out
side for the trick or treaters tomorrow night

I just found out I won the Tie pilot Jumble.
Ya hoo.
The generosity of Sideshow always makes
me feel like being generous myself.
So sometime tonight or tomorrow
(not sure when with getting ready
for halloween tomorrow) I will be
giving away two dead t-shirts (one a medium
and the other a xl) and something else I haven't
decided yet. I will devise game or quizzes
and post it here. The first person
to email me with the correct answer
will win the assigned prize.

Congrats!!! You will dig the TIE pilot. I already have one displayed in my collection. :D

Well, count me in as interested in getting an XL Dead t-shirt, so I am ready.

yeah congrats on your win and thanks for putting up a dead t-shirt, that's awesome! you have taken away some of my anger in seeing the bobblehead announcement.....which will be replaced when i don't win the t-shirt. :)

whew... left class early... flew home to see I missed absolutly nothing! ;)

Bobble heads are funny... but fifth element 12" figs would have been better. so non for me.

Ghost rider????... the 12" fig (minus the zipper) is pretty cool.. but I'd rather have the statue for $ comparison.

3 more squares... so that means 2 for corpse bride... and 1 for mikey.:confused:

WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE FRIGGIN' BOOBBLEHEADS!!! Is there a LARGE market for bobbleheads that I'm not aware of? Please someone enlighten me.

Or is it some cheap way to cash in on a newly acquired license? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

BTW Congrats Dr2red!!! I'm SO bad at those word jumbles... I must have looked at those letters for hours and got nothing! I suck.

Wetanut said:
We chatsters happened on it by chance and grabbed them before you all got to see the clue. sorry ....

Don't worry, I got one too! :lol That's what made it odd; the story appeared after they had gone!

I think Sideshow's going to get alot of calls with screams on them now that the Fifth Element bobbleheads have been revealed.

Protozaius said:
WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE FRIGGIN' BOOBBLEHEADS!!! Is there a LARGE market for bobbleheads that I'm not aware of? Please someone enlighten me.

I'm wondering the same thing ...

Back