The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - ORDER REGULAR NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

I can't believe it, my internet crapped out. luckily my friend is giving me hers, lol

Waitlist when my order came up. :(

That was a fast sellout for 400

Very fast, I was on the phone with them when I heard a guy say she was sold out but the person the phone told me not to worry cause I got her since I was on the phone with them, I got both.

2 minute sell-out of Scarlet Witch, lol!

6 minutes to sell out Mystique? that's insulting

ARGGGGGHHH! Why do they tell you to be signed in before the pre-order starts, which I was, and then make you have to sign in again? I missed out on S.W...waitlisted. :\

ARGGGGGHHH! Why do they tell you to be signed in before the pre-order starts, which I was, and then make you have to sign in again? I missed out on S.W...waitlisted. :\

I never sign on first. I always sign on right away when I place the order. They clearly have some sort of session issue between the regular site and PPO.

Nice...the connection to Sideshow timed out when placing my order so I had to try get back in and reorder her but she was sold out already so I missed it. I am sure my wait list will convert but still....grrrrgh!

Lucky and fast enough to get them both!

I put in for both but obviously Mystique was not on the WL yet but the site put both Sw and Mystique on the same order with a WL.

NOW THAT does not make sense.

Nice...the connection to Sideshow timed out when placing my order so I had to try get back in and reorder her but she was sold out already so I missed it. I am sure my wait list will convert but still....grrrrgh!

The conversions on this one will be interesting.

Exactly. I was signed in and then tried to order and the ^^^^ing servers crash.:banghead

Back