The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - ORDER REGULAR NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Yea it robbed me, the system robbed my Mystique order, I can see the SW being sold out quickly on me the first time around but it gave me false impression on the Mystique.

The best I could of done was go in to order Mystique again which I tried and it was all ready SOLD OUT.

But see here comes the dilemma, even if I were to order Mystique by herself when it comes to my WL it has both SW and her group together so how do u just cancel a half of a WL.

That is what wasn't making sense to me. So I'm happy with my WL that it's close to the button and I'm sure it will convert with the cancellations.

I hope your waitlist gets converted S.

Yes. I clicked my order through as soon as they were available and it took about 2 minutes for my screen to show my order...by that point, SW was gone and Mystique was gone a few seconds later.

Yea it robbed me, the system robbed my Mystique order, I can see the SW being sold out quickly on me the first time around but it gave me false impression on the Mystique.

The best I could of done was go in to order Mystique again which I tried and it was all ready SOLD OUT.

But see here comes the dilemma, even if I were to order Mystique by herself when it comes to my WL it has both SW and her group together so how do u just cancel a half of a WL.

That is what wasn't making sense to me. So I'm happy with my WL that it's close to the button and I'm sure it will convert with the cancellations.

WOW! :google This is madness. I'm still a little shocked. (As you can probably tell, I didn't attempt to PO these, hence my ignorance on this situation.)

Ski, I do believe you can cancel half an order. When you go to cancel, each item in your lineup has a box that you can check.

When you go to cancel it, there will be a box by each item. You check the ONE you want to cancel and that is all that's cancelled. The order number stays the same.

WOW! :google This is madness. I'm still a little shocked. (As you can probably tell, I didn't attempt to PO these, hence my ignorance on this situation.)

It all boils down to not being bummed out today with the Venom :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

wow thankfully i got my order in at comic con since i was running around my office fixing IT stuff here that i would have completely missed this PPO

Heh, yeah, I should have checked before I started whining. The red "waitlist" picture of SW threw me off when I completed my order and I automatically assumed I was too late. But the email I got is a "T" item number, so I guess I can breathe easy. I was not expecting the babes to go that fast. I don't think any of Adam's comiquettes have gone that fast before. Insane.

Did the same thing to me, bro! I had no problems logging on or ordering...just that it took a few second longer to bring up my order page.

I initially thought "WTF?!?" :mad: but then saw my SSC email with my order confirmation number. :D

Glad to hear that you got one! :rock

Ski, I do believe you can cancel half an order. When you go to cancel, each item in your lineup has a box that you can check.

When you go to cancel it, there will be a box by each item. You check the ONE you want to cancel and that is all that's cancelled. The order number stays the same.

WOW u learn something new everyday.

Yeah that is the first time I've ever been put on a WL with two items on the same order number.

Well that makes sense now. Wish I'd know that because Mystique would of been secured on my second round through it.

Thanks for the info. :rock

Anyone who experienced the problem like Skiman today and SingaporeGuy yesterday, please send a customer service request form in, explain your issue CLEARLY, and refer to the order numbers in question. The board is not the best place to troubleshoot ordering issues. Thanks :duff

CS request form: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=177

Anyone who experienced the problem like Skiman today and SingaporeGuy yesterday, please send a customer service request form in, explain your issue CLEARLY, and refer to the order numbers in question. The board is not the best place to troubleshoot ordering issues. Thanks :duff

CS request form: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=177

Sweet thanks Dusty. I didn't have any problems but for those that did thanks for posting this.

It probably will be. I'm glad I don't want venom. I blew up when I thought I didn't get SW, I can't imagine trying for Venom.

all other PPO's throughout the year i tell them that, then i go into a small office with a computer and get my order in

I had a coworker talking to me at high noon and I turned around while he was still talking and placed my orders. I'm so bad. :lol

Back