The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - ORDER REGULAR NOW!! - Link in 1st Post

Ski, did u get both!?.......

Hold up, would S.W.'s pic show up as waitlisted on the completed order page even if you managed to get her? Because I just got my email and it doesn't say anything about a waitlist...it actually gives me the full order charge.

They really should have separated them out into two different orders.

Ski, did u get both!?.......

I checked both and hit submit and I was WL for both items at the same time. Although I hit the refresh and then Mystique was still up for the order, it was a lil confusing...

Wait, I think I did get it. My order is "T." YES!

I checked both and hit submit and I was WL for both items at the same time. Although I hit the refresh and then Mystique was still up for the order, it was a lil confusing...

Hopefully they correct that and you at least get Mystique.

They really should have separated them out into two different orders.

They should have been on two different times. Their servers are not up to having two PPOs at once.:banghead

KC, did you receive an email from SS confirming your order? If you did your order should have a "T" in front of six number. This shows you have place an order and not on the wait list...orders on the waitlist have a "W" instead of a "T".

Edit: Nevermind! :D :lol

Wait, I think I did get it. My order is "T." YES!

They should have been on two different times. Their servers are not up to having two PPOs at once.:banghead

That and not that the system allowed for both orders to be combined, is really strange.

KC, did you receive an email from SS confirming your order? If you did your order should have a "T" in front of six number. This shows you have place an order and not on the wait list...orders on the waitlist have a "W" instead of a "T".

Edit: Nevermind! :D :lol
Heh, yeah, I should have checked before I started whining. The red "waitlist" picture of SW threw me off when I completed my order and I automatically assumed I was too late. But the email I got is a "T" item number, so I guess I can breathe easy. I was not expecting the babes to go that fast. I don't think any of Adam's comiquettes have gone that fast before. Insane.

That and not that the system allowed for both orders to be combined, is really strange.

Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes but honestly they had to know most people were going to order both.

What in the world did I miss here!?!? Were these two PO that difficult to get??? :confused:

What in the world did I miss here!?!? Were these two PO that difficult to get??? :confused:

I guess so, I would of had a chance at Mystique is the site wouldn't of said WL for both of them after the first initial order.

I did a refresh and Mystique was still up for order, I was :confused:

I guess so, I would of had a chance at Mystique is the site wouldn't of said WL for both of them after the first initial order.

I did a refresh and Mystique was still up for order, I was :confused:

If YOU of all people had a problem, then that is ridiculous. I didn't foresee this being THAT big of an issue. I'm sure waitlists will convert, but still, there's something wrong with this picture.

Yes. I clicked my order through as soon as they were available and it took about 2 minutes for my screen to show my order...by that point, SW was gone and Mystique was gone a few seconds later.

If YOU of all people had a problem, then that is ridiculous. I didn't foresee this being THAT big of an issue. I'm sure waitlists will convert, but still, there's something wrong with this picture.

Yea it robbed me, the system robbed my Mystique order, I can see the SW being sold out quickly on me the first time around but it gave me false impression on the Mystique.

The best I could of done was go in to order Mystique again which I tried and it was all ready SOLD OUT.

But see here comes the dilemma, even if I were to order Mystique by herself when it comes to my WL it has both SW and her group together so how do u just cancel a half of a WL.

That is what wasn't making sense to me. So I'm happy with my WL that it's close to the button and I'm sure it will convert with the cancellations.

Back