The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I believe this one is in 1/4th scale I really don't need a PF of her at all.

I've noticed a couple of people have mentioned they think the SW is 1/4 scale. It's not.

In this photo, SW and Mystique are about the same distance from the camera. I copied SW and moved her over beside Mystique so you can see the size comparison:

BQsize.jpg

Yeah, It has already been confirmed by Timm Miller that Mark Brooks' line is also 1:5th scale

Yeah, It has already been confirmed by Timm Miller that Mark Brooks' line is also 1:5th scale

You can consider it 1:5 scale, but if you compare relative scale of the beginning of the AH line, those were approximately 15" tall, the Mark Brooks pieces are averaging 17" tall, sans base.

Then it seems they are going to be very tall girls...;) Thank you Mr. Ross

PS For those who don't know him, he is the talented sculptor of Dagger and Scarlet Witch. Great work!

Then it seems they are going to be very tall girls...;) Thank you Mr. Ross

PS For those who don't know him, he is the talented sculptor of Dagger and Scarlet Witch. Great work!

Thanks for the props :) I think that the sizes are being homogenized, and that future AH pieces are coming up in scale, Mystique may have been done at 16"-17" already....Tim would have to confirm, though. I think that Tim and I are going to compete with each other to see who can make the tallest pieces. This time next year, they'll be lifesize :banana

No need to call me "Mr."...Adam is fine, I'm wayyyyyyy too young for that unless you're in elementary school.

P.S. I can't wait for you guys to see the next Brooks piece....

I think that Tim and I are going to compete with each other to see who can make the tallest pieces....

:banana hmmm what would be Amazing (and I think Tim already suggested this idea)...is if you did a Diorama! One girl sculpted by Tim, AH style and one by you, Brookes style..............:monkey2 Do you think this could be possible?:naughty

Last edited:
Holy edition size batman

we would like to let marvel enthusiasts know that the edition size for our regular edition scarlet witch comiquette has been set at 1,750, and the mystique comiquette will have just 2,500 pieces produced worldwide!

It's a good thing this piece is so bad ass and I have the Ex on order or I probably would cancel my order and wait for the price to drop, like it will now do because of the too large ES.

Back