The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooooooooooooooohhh, Tim!...can u make a Dio like this!?:naughty
jeangrey_whitequeen_sm.jpg

Weeeeelllllll, Tim and I have already discussed doing a dio together...and we'll only agree to it if we're sculpting ourselves. I present to you the following piece of concept art:

n631027507_665143_3989.jpg

That's Tim on the right, and me beside him....maybe we'll do Scott Adsit as the exclusive?

The only reason I can think of for a ES like that on both Mystique & Scarlet Witch is that they sold a lot of those 2 girls at the con and on the site, I mean everyone was pretty much excited for these 2.

Weeeeelllllll, Tim and I have already discussed doing a dio together...and we'll only agree to it if we're sculpting ourselves. I present to you the following piece of concept art:

n631027507_665143_3989.jpg

That's Tim on the right, and me beside him....maybe we'll do Scott Adsit as the exclusive?

40.gif

I am really pumped for this statue, I have Dagger and She Hulk on pre-order, but I am very happy that I got the Ex. Scarlet Witch.

Not sure if this is new or old but tonights newsletter says SW is now shipping second quarter. Looks like my Dagger is going to be lonely for a while longer now.

hmmm. i'll just throw this out there since i doubt my WL will convert for this one, but if anyones looking to cancel theirs. lmk and we can work out something if you're willing to help a guy out.
:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Back