The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like Ive been on the waitlist for years to get the exclusive.... I bet as soon as i get her, my wl will convert- i wonder if i should risk it and just cancel my reg order and see what happens.... worth it? (i can always get the reg later i guess, if it never converts.....) hmmm

I feel like Ive been on the waitlist for years to get the exclusive.... I bet as soon as i get her, my wl will convert- i wonder if i should risk it and just cancel my reg order and see what happens.... worth it? (i can always get the reg later i guess, if it never converts.....) hmmm

I had and have the same situation as I did with the AH Mystique. I missed the PPO and got on the WL, so I ordered the reg. I decided to cancel my reg in the hopes of my EX converting and it did once she started shipping. So I will cancel my SW reg and see what happens. I can always get the SW reg on the second market.

Those assembly instructions are pretty handy, I'm liking that Sideshow is putting those out.

Glad I got in on the exclusive when I did, I nearly cancelled it for a while, whew.

ordered regular edition.:hi5:

Me too...I thought the regular one was sold out. Good thing I checked.

I had and have the same situation as I did with the AH Mystique. I missed the PPO and got on the WL, so I ordered the reg. I decided to cancel my reg in the hopes of my EX converting and it did once she started shipping. So I will cancel my SW reg and see what happens. I can always get the SW reg on the second market.

I'm sorry.

Those assembly instructions are pretty handy, I'm liking that Sideshow is putting those out.

Glad I got in on the exclusive when I did, I nearly cancelled it for a while, whew.

:rock you da man son :rock :hi5: :yess:

The instructions are an awesome addition! Maybe it will help with the assembly time.... I'm always in such a hurry to get my statues out and standing! Theres been a few times where I was left scratching my head or searching for hidden assembly slots much longer than I wanted to.... :) (yeah, i lack a lot of patience.....)
But, no more confusing this blonde, from here on out! Thanks, SS. :D

The instructions are an awesome addition! Maybe it will help with the assembly time.... I'm always in such a hurry to get my statues out and standing! Theres been a few times where I was left scratching my head or searching for hidden assembly slots much longer than I wanted to.... :) (yeah, i lack a lot of patience.....)
But, no more confusing this blonde, from here on out! Thanks, SS. :D

I didn't have problems with Black Queen but she definitely should of came with a PDF for just safety reasons. :exactly:

When I received my BQ, I remember having a little problem getting the cape on...mostly because I didn't want to damage or break anything!! :lol

Same here. The cape seems to want to fall out of her hand on mine a lot too. I think she may have been the most fragile of all the statues I've bought. I had to send her back 3 times cause her head kept coming broken off along with her hair ringlets. :gah:

Same here. The cape seems to want to fall out of her hand on mine a lot too. I think she may have been the most fragile of all the statues I've bought. I had to send her back 3 times cause her head kept coming broken off along with her hair ringlets. :gah:

Really.... that's the first time I've heard about problems with her head, was it due to shipping or was something else happening?

Really.... that's the first time I've heard about problems with her head, was it due to shipping or was something else happening?

No idea. I was super frustrating. The first one i got, her head had been broken completely off along with half her hair. My first replacement- the same thing, the sedcond replacement, same. And on the second replacement, her thong wasnt even painted on! I was pretty nervous upon getting my third one, but she came out perfect. They tripled the packing around her head that time too. I think it was due to the way she was packed. Cause lately, ive gotten a few things that been slightly broken; but its so tiny, i just fix it myself. Ive never ever had a probelm with anything until this year. :monkey2

No idea. I was super frustrating. The first one i got, her head had been broken completely off along with half her hair. My first replacement- the same thing, the sedcond replacement, same. And on the second replacement, her thong wasnt even painted on! I was pretty nervous upon getting my third one, but she came out perfect. They tripled the packing around her head that time too. I think it was due to the way she was packed. Cause lately, ive gotten a few things that been slightly broken; but its so tiny, i just fix it myself. Ive never ever had a probelm with anything until this year. :monkey2

I've gotten to the same point here also, that when something shows up now slightly damaged i just fix it myself. just getting sick of smashing fixable statues.:gah:

I've gotten to the same point here also, that when something shows up now slightly damaged i just fix it myself. just getting sick of smashing fixable statues.:gah:

i heard something about the statue samshing- good thing they didnt have me do that- i dont know if i could! :) This was too big to fix myself. A little piece can go unnoticed, but the enitre head and collar, was too much for me to try. Especially when i have an excl. with the number 25. Thats mty best # ever...

Back