The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that. The cell goes with me but stays in the locker.

So far it looks like my next gym visit will be next Monday about 2 weeks after my last visit. This is not a bad thing after having post concussion syndrome.

I can't imagine even dealing with that working out, I don't even like my parents to talk to me when I'm in the basement, when I'm in workout mode, just leave me alone, don't talk to me, I'm focused and in the zone, no disturbances.

I can't imagine even dealing with that working out, I don't even like my parents to talk to me when I'm in the basement, when I'm in workout mode, just leave me alone, don't talk to me, I'm focused and in the zone, no disturbances.

I just growl at ppl at the gym that come up and want to make conversation.

I get annoyed if I have to take a piss, I just want to start and roll straight through it all, I buld up momentum and anything that messes that up annoys me.

Just got back to the gym, had to take 3 weeks off because I strained a muscle in my neck (which sucks if you have ever had one). Only had 3 weeks off, but it was enough that I had to take 20 pounds off my bench :monkey2 Didn't think that little time off would take me down that much.

Just got back to the gym, had to take 3 weeks off because I strained a muscle in my neck (which sucks if you have ever had one). Only had 3 weeks off, but it was enough that I had to take 20 pounds off my bench :monkey2 Didn't think that little time off would take me down that much.

It's amazing how such little time off will affect these things. The good news is, it shouldn't take you that long to get back up to par. Muscles have good memories.

Man, doesn't it just figure...I've got the whole weekend to myself and I wake up this morning with a cold!! I had so much planned too!!! UGH!!

*100th post*

Last edited:
Fight it offf man, this happened to me on a couple Thursdays ago, I just started popping Vitamin C and drinking tons of water, it only last 5 hrs on me. Although whenever it comes to colds I hardly get them or my body kind of treats them like headaches, gone within a couple hours :lol

(everyone at my work was suffering with it for weeks, which is where I thought I caught it from in the first place)

Last edited:
Fight it offf man, this happened to me on a couple Thursdays ago, I just started popping Vitamin C and drinking tons of water, it only last 5 hrs on me. Although whenever it comes to colds I hardly get them or my body kind of treats them like headaches, gone within a couple hours :lol

(everyone at my work was suffering with it for weeks, which is where I thought I caught it from in the first place)

I'm usually the same way. Still took myself to HIIT class this morning. I'm feeling better already.

Just got back to the gym, had to take 3 weeks off because I strained a muscle in my neck (which sucks if you have ever had one). Only had 3 weeks off, but it was enough that I had to take 20 pounds off my bench Didn't think that little time off would take me down that much.

GYM FACE!!!! (today before hitting back and some deadlifts at the gym)

img_3210.jpg

Just kidding, I'm a nice guy! :lol

img_3211.jpg

This fall and winter I am making it my goal to obtain six pack abs so next summer I will be the best looking guy at work! :woo

Back