The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I get an injury like that I reverse the workout ...

Meaning...

I end up doing legs and cardio for a week allowing time to heal.

man.. Monday I did chest/back .. my arm was killing me, thought I straind it because I couldn't bend it to touch my shoulder. Cardio was Tuesday. by Wed, my arm was still sore, but was being worked out and I could touch my shoulder.. so I decided to go ahead and lightly do arms (which turned out going all out.. I guess I was motivated ;) ) woke up at 3am and couldn't bend it at all. I took a hot shower and now can bend it, but can't touch my shoulder again. :( hurts like a ^^^^^!

How long should I postpone workouts? I'm ticked.. I feel great.. nice and sore all over.. my gut is tightening (been dieting healthy). My Whey is on the way. man I'm bumbed.

Multi-mineral, carbs after workout and if you feel like you can't lift go ahead and do a cardio day it will break the lactic acid build up in the joints/muscle.

Traps are major sore today and going back for some more today with some deadlifts and back exercises :rock

HIIT was a ^^^^^ last night as well... conditioning sucks after a week away.

Yeah, I worked out for the first time in a week last night and it almost felt like I never had :lol

I was just gonna jog a mile and take it easy to get my conditioning moderately up this week but after my 5 minute warm up I decided to go ahead and perform the HIIT session, wow by the 10 minute mark I wish I didn't. Lungs were expanding and I was gasping, granted I tried the HIIT level and a pretty high intensity but after it was all over I felt ten times better, almost like I depleted the nastiness out of my body that was dealt from the week off with bad food, alcohol etc... Such as the b-day week :monkey2

I kept telling myself cowboy up, in the end it'd be better to do my full sets and all, I got through all the weights fine, feeling great this morning with that really worked hard feeling all over :lol, but I only got about 15 minutes into my run before losing energy.

I don't like having taken a week off, especially as I'm fighting to be down to 260lbs this Monday, but I got a decent sunburn last week at the beach and I was too sore on one of my workout days and the other day I only had a small window at the start of the day before a family gathering and I was too exhausted to wake up and all.

I kept telling myself cowboy up, in the end it'd be better to do my full sets and all, I got through all the weights fine, feeling great this morning with that really worked hard feeling all over :lol, but I only got about 15 minutes into my run before losing energy.

I don't like having taken a week off, especially as I'm fighting to be down to 260lbs this Monday, but I got a decent sunburn last week at the beach and I was too sore on one of my workout days and the other day I only had a small window at the start of the day before a family gathering and I was too exhausted to wake up and all.

See what is good about this Maul is that even though u don't make it 100% of time everyday or every night, at least you are coming back doing something about it. Look in the past whenever working out wasn't part of life, you will come back stronger with each day and re-cooperate and gather strength and endurance much quicker from breaks also. It's almost like putting money in bank or having a back up savings, even though the bank account might go a little low you know that u have back up from what you've accomplished or worked up in the past. The body definitely has memory of where it's been pushed.

BRING it... or GTFO :lol :monkey5 i kid... do what u do son :rock

i am going to start a routine again when i move to the new place. i havent done a thing since i got out. its nice to take a break...i have lost some strength but stayed cutup

Okay guys... just fair warning..

For the past 3 years, I've taken part in an American Lung Association fund-raiser called "Climb Detroit". It involves climbing the 70 floors of the Renaissance Center in Downtown Detroit. It's February 28th next year so as it draws closer, I'll be hitting you guys up for donations to my team!

Okay guys... just fair warning..

For the past 3 years, I've taken part in an American Lung Association fund-raiser called "Climb Detroit". It involves climbing the 70 floors of the Renaissance Center in Downtown Detroit. It's February 28th next year so as it draws closer, I'll be hitting you guys up for donations to my team!

Man it seems like just yesterday when you did the other one bro ! Time to break that record time of yours !

Well, this past Saturday I had a wedding to go to and I'm happy to report that when I put my suit pants on, they were quite loose around the waist. After two days off, it's time to get back on the horse today. My gym is closed, so it will have to be a garage workout.

Chest and bi's along with a HIIT session of cardio today but the weekend was nothing but slave labor at my in-laws. My father in-law broke his knee in a motorcycle accident so I had to do a LOT of house and yard work.

For instance loading up 20-25 logs into a trailer to haul off, each of these logs weighed about 70-150lbs a piece, mow a few acres, haul off a giant bird bath that weighed like 200lbs and replace a toilet to which I had to saw off the bolts because they weren't loosening off the threads, nothing but work this whole weekend for this country boyee back into the sticks scene and once we got back into the city I wasn't gonna let all that shat batter me down...

STRAIGHT TO THE GYM for MORE punishment!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Keep up the good fight everyone and don't let anything slow u down!

PS deadliftn logs is a ^^^^^!!!!!

Back