The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a body pump class today with the wife and it tore me up. Say what you want about them but they push you if you use the right weights.

Went mall trekking the other night with a friend of mine, and it was the greatest feeling ever to walk into stores that I never looked in before because the clothes would never work on me, like American Eagle, and I actually got a couple shirts in AE. I even felt good seeing 2XL shirts and brushing them off because they're almost getting to be too big for me too.

I like clothes and have a certain style I'd really like for myself but those clothes tend to be form fitting and not flattering on a larger person, so my style's always been revolved around hiding my size and what not. It's so liberating to just be whatever I want now. I still need to shape up more, but I don't feel ashamed now.

:rock :rock The best feeling is when the jeans that used to fit tight....require the belt to be tightened much more.

Indeed, I already had to get a new belt once and I'm on my last notch of the current one, I lose a bit more at the midsection and I'm going to need another new one.

I had a mediocre workout this morning. I try to get there really early so there isn't a crowd, but this morning there was a real jackazz there that was hording all the dumbbells. I was really getting irate so I just did some quick sets and left. Its one thing to use a couple different pieces of equipment when you're doing supersets, but when you're doing this in three different places throughout the gym its just being an azzhole.

~~He was using an incline bench with 60s 70s and 85 lb dumbbells for presses and flyes, and he was also using the decline bench for doing crunches with a medicine ball, and he was also using the dip station on the other side of the gym to do dips and leg raises. WTF???

beta_alanine_2000_130_black.jpeg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YW6p3xZSmMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YW6p3xZSmMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes, you are a dork. But you're a dork with muscles, which is basically one up on most the people on these forums.

:rotfl Or as I like to call it: Nerd in disguise.
I ain't got no :guns the size of Skiman, but I'm doing a pretty good job disguising myself...

Back