The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah..................

Well the protein shake is suppose to be a meal replacement which has protein of course :lol and amino acids for repairing the muscle.

Creatine is more of a strength supplement to aid you in lifting so you can tear the muscle more in order repair it with protein.

Well the protein shake is suppose to be a meal replacement which has protein of course :lol and amino acids for repairing the muscle.

Creatine is more of a strength supplement to aid you in lifting so you can tear the muscle more in order repair it with protein.

ahh, I see.

I'm going to GNC for the first time today and plan on picking up some goodies.:D

So I guess you could say that one is more food and the other is more stimulant but Creatine doesn't give you the jitters or anything like that it just aids in strength so you can lift more in order further you progress. Perfectly natural and comes from the bones and in some meats as well but not enough to make a huge impact, I forgot how many steaks it would take in order to get to 5 grams of creatine which you supplement in a teaspoon, especially if it's Micronized because that version is more pure concentrated Creatine.

ahh, I see.

I'm going to GNC for the first time today and plan on picking up some goodies.:D

Awesome, those are fun days, do you have SAM's membership, some supps are even cheaper there or if there's a Vitamin World in your area. GNC is great but it's a little on the high end of stuff. Check out bodybuilding.com on price comparisons as well, they usually have great deals. I almost always get most of my stuff from them. Just cheaper :rock

watermark.php

:rock :rock :rock :rock my buddy Devil came though... put me in my place. :monkey2

Awesome, those are fun days, do you have SAM's membership, some supps are even cheaper there or if there's a Vitamin World in your area. GNC is great but it's a little on the high end of stuff. Check out bodybuilding.com on price comparisons as well, they usually have great deals. I almost always get most of my stuff from them. Just cheaper :rock

I will check those out for sure but for now I have a $50 GC so I don't have to pay a dime at GNC.:D

So Ski, if I am trying to get back on schedule... And basically tone...

What would you suggest I get ? Whey Protein ? Anything else ?

I usually order from BB.com... is Sam's club cheaper ?

So Ski, if I am trying to get back on schedule... And basically tone...

What would you suggest I get ? Whey Protein ? Anything else ?

I usually order from BB.com... is Sam's club cheaper ?

Prolly just Whey Protein and Creatine, you can some BCAA's later whenever you get further in training.

Sam's can be if you buy in bulk, I usually get most of my vitamins, minerals, flaxceed oil, fish oil, etc. stuff like that.

Just got back from the RPM class at Gold's and damn that was cool. I worked it hard and kept up with the class. I will try it again Thursday.

Just got back from the RPM class at Gold's and damn that was cool. I worked it hard and kept up with the class. I will try it again Thursday.

I've got deadlifts tonight, not looking forward to it... I smash my back every time I workout on it... Leaves me sore for almost 3 days... :lol

I think I might hit back and chest tonight since my wife is working her part-time job.

I know due, to time constraints, my workouts are not as extreme as some... is Creatine ok? I don't want to feel any more bloated.

You don't need creatine. Especially if you're not gonna go all out. I don't use it (saving it for a bad plateau) you'll be fine without. (but it's pretty cheap so up to you)

You don't NEED supplements, that's all they are, SUPPLEMENTS to a good diet and exercise program. Whey or egg protein is convenient as hell, when you can't get enough in your daily schedule. But you really don't need anything, it's all about convenience. (imo)

This is what i take

Whey or egg protein
Purple wraath
Sp250
fish oil
good multi v

5 egg whites, 1 egg, 18 almonds, 1 cup of veggies and some BCAA Extend with my gallon of water.

Ready in about 1 hr. to hit the gym.

Wanna know what kills your gains?

Come here...

Little closer...

Almost there...

BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my demon! Gotta control this. Muscle and beer = NO NO.

If i can just get the "everything in moderation" bit down.

:)

Okay all you muscle bound Freaks! :lol

I pulled a muscle or something in my back lifting things and it's killing me! It hurts and burns and tingles. It goes from my mid back just right of my spine to my side and it also hurts under my right boob.

I've tried ice and heat with no relief and Advil isn't doing a thing. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Why does ???? always happen to me on the weekends? :(

Back