The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay all you muscle bound Freaks! :lol

I pulled a muscle or something in my back lifting things and it's killing me! It hurts and burns and tingles. It goes from my mid back just right of my spine to my side and it also hurts under my right boob.

I've tried ice and heat with no relief and Advil isn't doing a thing. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Why does ???? always happen to me on the weekends? :(

Ween, start eating carbs.... (oatmeal, pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, etc...) It'll spend up the recovery process :eek:

Ween, start eating carbs.... (oatmeal, pasta, rice, bread, potatoes, etc...) It'll spend up the recovery process :eek:

I did it yesterday but it's really bothering me today. I hope I didn't blow a disc or something. I swear I'm hurting all over, even in my head.

Makes me mad. Seems like whenever I get to feeling good, something else happens! I broke my temporary crown on Wednesday! :mad:

I did it yesterday but it's really bothering me today. I hope I didn't blow a disc or something. I swear I'm hurting all over, even in my head.

Makes me mad. Seems like whenever I get to feeling good, something else happens! I broke my temporary crown on Wednesday! :mad:

It's prolly a pulled lat or wing, those hurt and it does take the breath or steam out of you, especially in the rib cage areas... the best you can do is carb up in order to repair the pull. If it was a tear you wouldn't be typing right now :lol

Crossing my fingers for more loss on Monday, I"m trying to hit the 60 pound lost I set out to do before 2009 ends, I've got this Monday's weigh in, the Monday before Christmas, and one more. Three weigh ins to lose 5lbs, might add extra running if I seem really off track.

Okay all you muscle bound Freaks! :lol

I pulled a muscle or something in my back lifting things and it's killing me! It hurts and burns and tingles. It goes from my mid back just right of my spine to my side and it also hurts under my right boob.

I've tried ice and heat with no relief and Advil isn't doing a thing. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Why does ???? always happen to me on the weekends? :(

Ween I'd recommend a massage and after reading your post I'm flying in from England as we speak to offer my services!
Ski's advice is awesome carbs and rest should do it

You have the right to bare arms! Present guns!

Post away! I will show more pics....

Of course Skiman will win, but here's a couple shots of mine...

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

You have the right to bare arms! Present guns!

Post away! I will show more pics....

Of course Skiman will win, but here's a couple shots of mine...

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

Eli Look at you! Great body yet you're struggling to lift SIM to elbow height!..weakling :D
I went to the gym this morning for my usual cardio/aerobic workout...Left after 1/2 hr. Weak as a kitten. Got an annoying chesty cough, headache..the works. Very frustrating :sick Hope i shake it enough for my mid week weight seesions..

Ween I'd recommend a massage and after reading your post I'm flying in from England as we speak to offer my services!
Ski's advice is awesome carbs and rest should do it

That's what I need! I'd feel better in no time. :D

This is the worst possible time for this to happen. I have so much to do this week and I'm in too much pain to do it. :eek:

I just hope I can make it to work tomorrow!

Thanks guys! :)

Figured out why i've felt so lousy today...I've got Swine Flu:sick:monkey2 Got all the symptoms. Got to get that Tammy Flu thing on Monday. More worried that its totally messed up my gym routine...Oh well

Figured out why i've felt so lousy today...I've got Swine Flu:sick:monkey2 Got all the symptoms. Got to get that Tammy Flu thing on Monday. More worried that its totally messed up my gym routine...Oh well

Sorry to hear about that! :(

Trade you my hurting back for the flu....seriously!

I finished strong last week and decided to hit the bike class again today. I am going to try to go 5 straight again this week before my holidays kick in.

Back