The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm not going crazy?

Nah it's normal and maybe at your deficit even greater loss of water.

Yeah I tried eating something every 3 hours, but always got held up and whenever people would see me walking to the break room with food they'd be like "Didn't you just eat??"

I get the same thing here MYOB is what I tell them.

I get the same thing here MYOB is what I tell them.

I couldn't do that working at the Veterans hospital. Everything is on the clock and we only get 30 mins for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks during the day. And I always felt guilty stuffing my face when I had to work with the homeless guys.

I bet this is what Eli would do! :monkey5
1262868805_mouse-prank.gif

Alright!!!
I'm officially IN!!!!
I sort of got started about 3 weeks ago, but with the holidays it was impossible to avoid all the good stuff...
and I was sick last week, but now it's the time!!
I want to loose at least 30 lbs, maybe 40 if I really push it...
Skiman helped me out with some very useful info, and now is the time to go full force!!

I've been running a bit on the threadmill, and doing a bootcamp classs on Sundays, but I want to excercise at least 5 days a week...
So you guys we'll see me around here often hopefully!!!!

I just bought a huge bag of Baby Carrots, a bunch of apples and a bag of Almonds to snack on and avoid munching on a bag of chips or worse... :lol!!

Listening to Rocky music sounds like a great idea...
I might throw this one into the mix as well...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alright!!!
I'm officially IN!!!!
I sort of got started about 3 weeks ago, but with the holidays it was impossible to avoid all the good stuff...
Skiman helped me out with some very useful info, and now is the time to go full force!!

I've been running a bit on the threadmill, and doing a bootcamp classs on Sundays, but I want to excercise at least 5 days a week...

I just bought a huge bag of Baby Carrots, a bunch of apples and a bag of Almonds to snack on and avoid munching on a bag of chips or worse... :lol!!

YAY!!! Awesome!! Lets do it Kuz!!!!

Alright!!!
I'm officially IN!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9fWvub_WBho&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep have that one on the MP3 player as well, love it!!!! :rock

Way to join us Kuz! :wave

I'll also recommend anything from the Mortal Kombat soundtracks for good workout music. Especially when doing some cardio.

I had this on my old MP3 player a while back, that's for reminding me, I need to put that back on this one!!! :rock:chew

YAY!!! Awesome!! Lets do it Kuz!!!!
:rock:rock!!!

Yep have that one on the MP3 player as well, love it!!!! :rock

Way to join us Kuz! :wave

Hells yeah!!! :rock!

You burn off fat, yes, or you burn off fat, no, you burn off fat, guess so, *squish*, just like grape.

Awesome!! I love it!:rock
I just came back from the movie theater, I was gonna sit down and call it a day, but I just decided to go for a run on the treadmill!!!
Let's do this!!!

I cannot see the picture either.

I think you can load up on veggies and eat in moderation but they are excellent snack replacements.

I might get the BAS training system, beat that thing until the bars start to bend and snap off lol.

bas_deluxe.jpg

Oh hell yea!.. after i wash out the blood stains on the rug, then i can concentrate on getting the rest of the splinters out of my shins and knuckles. :D

what! I see it!! Canadian internet sux! :monkey5

Hey...i gotta a question?

Is it true that u can eat all the vegetables u want?
Are there any vegetables that I should look out for?

Must be your crappy interweb because everyone else can't see it like me! I AM ON EXTREME! I am super duper fast speed setting for the internetters.

Back