The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I weighed myself today and didn't even lose one pound. :(

I went to the gym 4 times this week, stayed in there for about 1.5 hr each time and I ate healthy too...but no luck. Times like these shatters my motivation.

But I'm not giving up!!! I know I got my fellow freaks support! So I can't let u guys down!:cool:

And besides....it's only been one week. Hopefully next week I can lose at least one pound.:eek:

Don't let the scale be a cast in stone measurement of your programs. Depending on what things you do, and what your weight is, you will build muscle while burning fat and all.

I started at the beginning of February and lost only 20lbs just running and changing my diet by May. In May I started lifting weights too and the loss increased. Early on, it will seem like you're busting your ass for nothing if you just go by the scale. Key is to use the scale as something you can measure but don't feel as though it's the definitive measure of what's happening with your body, it can be skewed.

Keep in mind this quote from Stallone I like, whenever you go to the gym, you're better than you were 10 minutes ago. Anything is progress.

Thing I love about the quote is the message really is kind of a duhhhh thought, but until someone articulates it for you, it doesn't occur to you.

Anyone blend their veggies?

1 clove garlic
1 cup broccoli
1 cup spinach
1 apple
1.5 cups carrots
.5 cup Blueberries
water.

mmmmmmm

Stir fry mix but I'm going down to 1/2 a cup per meal this week.

It's that time again to hit hard with back this morning!

Bam don't let the scale rule you as the weight will come off when you keep up with it. I was stuck at 196 for weeks until it dropped.

On the other hand I did a hard workout yesterday and later on noticed I have red blood lines on my arms right near the chest. You guys ever seen that before? I fear they may be muscle lacerations.

Blood capilaries that popped, that's all it is, it'll go away in a couple days, I get them all the time I do hack squats and regular squats on my shoulders and behind my neck.

Battle wounds son!!! That's all it is...

Well...I weighed myself today and didn't even lose one pound. :(

I went to the gym 4 times this week, stayed in there for about 1.5 hr each time and I ate healthy too...but no luck. Times like these shatters my motivation.

But I'm not giving up!!! I know I got my fellow freaks support! So I can't let u guys down!:cool:

And besides....it's only been one week. Hopefully next week I can lose at least one pound.:eek:

It's all good Bam.

It will take a minute. Let your body adjust. It will increase your metabolism while you adjust your eating habits.

I know I feel the same way, but like Ski says, we have to eat to keep our metabolism going.

I got me my almonds and some yogurt to fill the gaps.

We will make it Bammers. Just keep at it. I'm here for and with you.

--------------------------------------

So, in that vein, let's put together that playlist.

Rocky IV soundtrack is one...

what else :)

Just heard on MPR radio that dine in restaurants such as Chili's, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, Chevy's, Casa even Subway have 18% more than what their nutrional values state on the menu's.

Also latest news on Weight Watchers, Lean Cruisine, Healthy's Choice have 8% more on what is stated on the nutritional facts stated on the back of the boxes.

Also the FDA is going to start to regulate the amount of salt put into foods, can foods and other boxed food items!!!

AMERICA IS GETTING A WAKE UP CALL!!!!

Just heard on MPR radio that dine in restaurants such as Chili's, Ruby Tuesday's, Applebee's, Chevy's, Casa even Subway have 18% more than what their nutrional values state on the menu's.

Also latest news on Weight Watchers, Lean Cruisine, Healthy's Choice have 8% more on what is stated on the nutritional facts stated on the back of the boxes.

Also the FDA is going to start to regulate the amount of salt put into foods, can foods and other boxed food items!!!

You guys have Casey's? Pickle Barrel!? Swiss Chalet!???

It's all good Bam.

It will take a minute. Let your body adjust. It will increase your metabolism while you adjust your eating habits.

I know I feel the same way, but like Ski says, we have to eat to keep our metabolism going.

I got me my almonds and some yogurt to fill the gaps.

We will make it Bammers. Just keep at it. I'm here for and with you.

--------------------------------------

So, in that vein, let's put together that playlist.

Rocky IV soundtrack is one...

what else :)

Thanx Jim for the support!! WOOHOO!!

The last time I worked out (yesterday) I was listening to the Crystal Method and some DJ Tiesto!

Yo....that sux balls! But it's good to hear what the FDA is doing!!

You're gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you've ever dreamed. But when it's over, I know you'll be the one standing. You know what you have to do. Do it. --Duke

NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I have all DJ Tiesto stuff, I just re-read your last post!

concert.gif

I just found this website while I was looking for calorie information for Hot Chocolate.

It seem pretty cool....It has all type of information about food, exercise and what not. There's even advice for the Beginner...like me! I just thought I'd share. :rolleyes:

https://caloriecount.about.com/

And no...I didn't drink the hot chocolate....it had do many calories. :(

Hey ski, does it help you to lose weight significantly if you minimize your sodium intake?

edit: ewww, you listen to Tiesto?

Back