The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ski, does it help you to lose weight significantly if you minimize your sodium intake?

No not really, sodium is overrated in weight loss, you might lose maybe 5lbs of sodium whenever you start drinking water regularly. I would unless you are competing then I wouldn't worry too much about it, just make sure that you drink your 8 glasses or a gallon of water daily and you should be flushing the sodium out regardless.

Now even though I said it's not that critical doesn't mean that we go over board with sodium as well. Try to limit to 1.5-2 grams of sodium a day along with your water intake.

Soy sauce btw as 990 mg of sodium in a teaspoon, that's half way there to the days limit... :rotfl

edit: ewww, you listen to Tiesto?

concert.gif

I love that Conan gif :bow

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WptOZ1DGlIw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WptOZ1DGlIw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I DID IT!

60lbs officially shed now, I accomplished my goal, one goal 100% complete now, 66% towards my ultimate goal.

weight.jpg

Awesome Maul now lets keep on going and drop another 30lbs and get to Ryan status! I also wanna see the real progress before and after pics, THIS should be EPIC!!!! :rock

CONGRATS MAUL!!!

Awesome Maul now lets keep on going and drop another 30lbs and get to Ryan status! I also wanna see the real progress before and after pics, THIS should be EPIC!!!! :rock

CONGRATS MAUL!!!

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATZ MAUL!!!!!

Who's Ryan??

And I also wanna see the before and after!

Who's Ryan??

Ryan Reynolds, he's my ideal body type I'm aiming for.

ryan_reynolds_97.jpg

As for before and after, I kinda wish I had taken some when I started, but i was so disgusted with myself I didn't want to take photos for a long time. Best I can do is this.

September 2008

9_08.jpg

November 2009

11_09.jpg

Hey ski, does it help you to lose weight significantly if you minimize your sodium intake?

edit: ewww, you listen to Tiesto?

Drink lots of Green and Oolong tea daily, you will shed the pounds Jinxx lol!.

MaulFan, you look like a whole new person.:D

Ryan Reynolds, he's my ideal body type I'm aiming for.

As for before and after, I kinda wish I had taken some when I started, but i was so disgusted with myself I didn't want to take photos for a long time. Best I can do is this.

What weight are you at now Maul if you don't mind me asking?

Nah, Pickle Barrel's like Casey's and Swiss Chalet is a chicken rotisserie restaurant. It's good but not good if you eat there all the time which I'm guilty of!:rotfl

Like V, said some teas will help mainly the whole water consumption that will go ahead and stop retention of more water that will play the biggest factor.

I just try to stay away from eating out and cook my own food which is made up of more natural ingredients and I know exactly what goes into them.

I'll go with my number one rule, if it taste good, it usually is not good... for u! :lol

Well, my weekend was really productive!
I "played" Tennis on Saturday for about an hour, and Bootcamp on Sunday, that was mostly drills that included bear-walks, plunges, squats, lots of pushups and lots of crunches... I'm hurting a lot!!! :lol

Drink lots of Green and Oolong tea daily, you will shed the pounds Jinxx lol!.

I can't have caffeine and I don't really need to lose weight. My metabolism's high as it is and plus I stay active all the time so I can pretty much eat to my heart's content. Well, most food...

Like V, said some teas will help mainly the whole water consumption that will go ahead and stop retention of more water that will play the biggest factor.

I just try to stay away from eating out and cook my own food which is made up of more natural ingredients and I know exactly what goes into them.

I'll go with my number one rule, if it taste good, it usually is not good... for u! :lol

Caffeine dehydrates your body, am I right? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?:confused:

Back