The Sideshow Freaks Fitness Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple more friends that have made the change and are serious about getting fit.

1vjvho10.jpg

Before
17284210.jpg

After
18i50l10.jpg

Chris is 48 :horror

dayum! How long did that take!?!

No matter what you may have around the house, this shows that you just gotta keep yourself moving, get that heart rate up and don't stop.

<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/3uyl3KcLqcw&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3uyl3KcLqcw&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

U never know, ppl are different and I think you are younger, so you have a better chance of getting results quicker.

Yeah...but I'm more bootylicious than ur female friend....so thats why I say it might take longer.

But it's super inspiring!

Big congrats Maul on the loss and come on Bam you can get it done. Just keep going and the change will shock the hell out of you.

Just finished another bike session and I am dead. I have 3 hockey games this week (one every 2 days) so I am going to be pushing very hard.

One of my major problems is I love to drink Coke!!...
I don't drink or smoke, but I have to have my coke... but I decided to just have one if I eat Fat Free Pop-Corn or whenever I'm having Pizza... that's it... for a guy who has been drinking Coke almost daily, it's a HUGE step into the right direction...

One of my major problems is I love to drink Coke!!...
I don't drink or smoke, but I have to have my coke... but I decided to just have one if I eat Fat Free Pop-Corn or whenever I'm having Pizza... that's it... for a guy who has been drinking Coke almost daily, it's a HUGE step into the right direction...

I'm thankful that I don't really like Coke that much...Chocolate is my weakness...i'm a chocoholic....if i don't have at least one piece of chocolate a day...i'll go nuts!!:horror So I know what u are going through. Now I'm just narrowing it down to 1 piece of Dark Chocolate a day until I don't have to depend on it.

I don't smoke or drink (except for social events...such as THE FREAKS PARTY :rock.....i was so drunk)either...so I know what u mean about substituting that with Coke!!

Just hang in there buddy!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost 1.5 gallons of water today as of right now, I can't stop drinking it :lol , in 10 minutes going to the gym again for a hour cardio session. No weights because I did that this morning with my first cardio session.

I'm thankful that I don't really like Coke that much...Chocolate is my weakness...i'm a chocoholic....if i don't have at least one piece of chocolate a day...i'll go nuts!!:horror So I know what u are going through. Now I'm just narrowing it down to 1 piece of Dark Chocolate a day until I don't have to depend on it.

I don't smoke or drink (except for social events...such as THE FREAKS PARTY :rock.....i was so drunk)either...so I know what u mean about substituting that with Coke!!

Just hang in there buddy!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

My weakness all surrounds sweets. I love sweets. But now, I can't really have them. So the fiending is worse.

Man this is going to be hard. :banghead

Que webon!!! :rock!!!

Fixed :rock2

Back